So what happens now?

Started by woolfoma, December 14, 2014, 01:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woolfoma

Did this without any cheats or use of debug menu.

but what happens now, no raids, or just tonnes of mechanoids  :'(
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...

It seems many of the Centipedes in the area have been driven insane.

FridayBiology

no idea though let us know when your attacked next :P
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Cimanyd

Now you get to watch visitors shoot at each other, obviously. It's pretty fun.

I thought I read somewhere that pirates weren't supposed to become friendly, though.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

keylocke

same. i didn't know pirate bands can be bribed. that used to be the case in the previous alphas.. pirate bands are supposed to be always hostile.. also, iirc in previous alphas any faction that has a "hostile" tag can't be bribed. :o  (i'm not sure about that one though, it's been several alphas since i tried bribing a faction tagged as "hostile")

woolfoma

Quote from: keylocke on December 14, 2014, 02:41:46 AM
same. i didn't know pirate bands can be bribed. that used to be the case in the previous alphas.. pirate bands are supposed to be always hostile.. also, iirc in previous alphas any faction that has a "hostile" tag can't be bribed. :o  (i'm not sure about that one though, it's been several alphas since i tried bribing a faction tagged as "hostile")
not bribed, just try being nice to them. i'll leave the discovering up to you.

It seems many of the Centipedes in the area have been driven insane.

christhekiller

*coughprisonerreleasecoughcough*

But yeah you'll still be attacked by mechanoids.