Craftsman working on 2 swords at the same time

Started by Col_Jessep, December 15, 2014, 09:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col_Jessep

So this happened:

Fistycuffs is working on two swords that show him as author. The fun part is that he randomly picks one to continue to work on. Right now he's actually working on the sword on the left. I can provide a save file if needed.

PS: I think I manually right-click-ordered Fistycuffs to make a sword and that might have caused him to start two?

While we are at it, fertilizer pumps work through walls and rock:

I guess that's not intended?

And a classic that's not a real bug but annoying:

Well done, Green Thumb! Now take down that wall again and go back to growing "herbs". Idiot! =3

Planetary Annihilation Imminent

ShootyFace

Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm having the problem where my colonists will start a new job versus finishing an old job. Now I have almost a dozen unfinished swords and statues and instead of finishing those, the colonists keep making new ones. Same colonist doing one job will go eat, sleep, then come back and grab a new batch of material to start the same job over again. I have the table set to craft 1 sword, so no overlap because of that.
"Oh boy, I can finally have my colonists paint the outer wall with Raider blood and hang a sign by the main door that says: "Looking for Donations"
I'm sure that'll make the Raiders feel welcome. :3" ~TheXIIILightning

glyph

Quote from: ShootyFace on December 15, 2014, 03:11:41 PM
Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm having the problem where my colonists will start a new job versus finishing an old job. Now I have almost a dozen unfinished swords and statues and instead of finishing those, the colonists keep making new ones. Same colonist doing one job will go eat, sleep, then come back and grab a new batch of material to start the same job over again. I have the table set to craft 1 sword, so no overlap because of that.

I haven't had this happen unless I have multiple items set to craft. It is still very annoying though. One of my colonists had FOUR unfinished wooden sculptures and then they started a fifth rather than completing one!

Cimanyd

Quote from: glyph on December 16, 2014, 02:00:37 PM
Quote from: ShootyFace on December 15, 2014, 03:11:41 PM

I haven't had this happen unless I have multiple items set to craft. It is still very annoying though. One of my colonists had FOUR unfinished wooden sculptures and then they started a fifth rather than completing one!

Try downloading the game again, A8c fixed this: "The binding between workers and bills will no longer time out. This should eliminate problems with workers starting the same bill several times and ending up with multiple unfinished versions of the same item."

Also, you can cancel unfinished things to get most of the resources back.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.