[MOD] (Alpha 8) Liandri Corp. Weapons (v1.3d Conversion)

Started by Hunter712, December 16, 2014, 12:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exbeer

ill test it out tomorrow, wanna play around with the new guns :) and ill let you know if nobody else  beats me to it :)

Hunter712

Uploading a new version (1.3d), readded the rocket launcher with some added custom sounds, fixed the Liandri trader up a bit (no longer overstocked with weapons, added slaves as previously intended.)

Viperlol

Once again thank you Hunter for updating this mod, its great to be able to use the rocket launcher again.
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

john pretzel

One excellent weapon mod. He did a great work, and thanks to you I was introduced to this mod and have it now on my list. It kind of fits the game too, being futuristic, and with the Unreal and Quake reference.

Epyk

The textures you make for your mods are spot-on!

Can't tell you how much I love them.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

elStrages

Any scope to combine into project armoury? As would fill the rather small sci-fi/ futuristic weapons load out

Epyk

Quote from: elStrages on January 18, 2015, 09:34:58 AM
Any scope to combine into project armoury? As would fill the rather small sci-fi/ futuristic weapons load out

I second this. I'm a huge sucker for new weapons and have 3 gun mods active. this, Project armory, and Guns+.
Try Epokalypse!

Hunter712

Quote from: elStrages on January 18, 2015, 09:34:58 AM

At the moment I'd like to keep it separate, the mod isn't mine, I've only just converted it from a4 to a8. I don't want the dev to come back, pick it up, and then feel obligated to involve it in silly little modpacks because of a decision or two I made. For now it's going to stay separate unless the dev just never comes back.

Epyk

QuoteAt the moment I'd like to keep it separate, the mod isn't mine, I've only just converted it from a4 to a8. I don't want the dev to come back, pick it up, and then feel obligated to involve it in silly little modpacks because of a decision or two I made. For now it's going to stay separate unless the dev just never comes back.

Why does it have to be silly?
Try Epokalypse!

Hunter712

Quote from: Epyk on January 18, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
QuoteAt the moment I'd like to keep it separate, the mod isn't mine, I've only just converted it from a4 to a8. I don't want the dev to come back, pick it up, and then feel obligated to involve it in silly little modpacks because of a decision or two I made. For now it's going to stay separate unless the dev just never comes back.

I'm not terribly fond of modpacks, but thats just me.

Epyk

Quote from: Hunter712 on January 18, 2015, 11:49:13 PM
Quote from: Epyk on January 18, 2015, 11:34:15 PM

I'm not terribly fond of modpacks, but thats just me.

Oh I see. It's up the the modders after all.
Try Epokalypse!

numen0r

hey hunter I've been using this mod for a while and I finally sat down to fix all the bugs related to
<baseMaterialType>Transparent</baseMaterialType> not related to anything in type ThingDef
All 29 xml files in ThingDefs have been updated to
<shaderType>Transparent</shaderType>

Here's the link to the mod with the fix:
Dropbox

Hunter712

Quote from: numen0r on January 31, 2015, 11:31:02 PM
hey hunter I've been using this mod for a while and I finally sat down to fix all the bugs related to
<baseMaterialType>Transparent</baseMaterialType> not related to anything in type ThingDef
All 29 xml files in ThingDefs have been updated to
<shaderType>Transparent</shaderType>

Here's the link to the mod with the fix:
Dropbox

Thanks, I'll update it officially when the next update comes out.

Garen

First of as one of the few people that had followed this mod, thank you so much for bringing it back, who knows what happened to the moddev, but i am just grateful for it being restored.

2ndly, are you planning on adding anything to it, or just updating it to later versions.

i remember the original plan was to bring guns from all the oldschool sci-fi shooters, mainly from Unreal Tournament but also featuring weapons from other games such as metal arms, Jak and Dexter or Ratchet and Clank.

it was effectively that project armory would handle all the guns used from films, newer games and real life events, whilst Liandri was for the guns from said "oldschool" games.