[A13] [POLL] Temperature Control v2.41 May 2, 2016

Started by Igabod, December 16, 2014, 06:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which feature do you find the most useful in this mod?

E-Heated Floors
Small Fan
Small Heater
Industrial Heater
Industrial Cooler
I use a a couple of them regularly (comment below to specify which ones please)
I use them all equally

daz84uk

Cabraca

can you post some pics of the heaters etc? i search a new mod instead of redist heat

Morgloz

If Latta doesn't say something I will start taking care of redist heat until he comes back. In fact the mod is already updated but I cannot release it without his permission
My mods:
RedistHeat

Cabraca

i wait for it its one of the best temperature mods ever only the duct system with the high lost of hot or cold air is not so nice :-/

Loki88

Quote from: Cabraca on April 29, 2016, 03:08:41 PM
can you post some pics of the heaters etc? i search a new mod instead of redist heat

Pictures of the heated floors, small heater, and fan are all in the original post by igabod. The industrial heater and cooler are just recycled vanilla textures at the same scale so there's no real point in posting extra pictures of them here. The only real difference is the industrial heater glows darker red than the vanilla heater.

jacob814

Loki, are you updating this to alpha 13 or what? If not I am very happy to update it to alpha 13.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

kosh401

He did and it's linked on the previous page. Workin good so far :D

Loki88

Forgot to mention that heated floors now have a max temp of 18 degrees C. This is to prevent them from fighting with coolers during the off season as well as reduce over all power consumption. Previously they would max out at 24 degrees C.

Igabod

Thanks to Loki88 for updating this mod once again for me. The original post has been updated and Loki88's version was uploaded. Anybody that was waiting for the official update can now download it from the attachment on the original post.

Loki88

Quote from: Igabod on May 02, 2016, 08:54:00 PM
Thanks to Loki88 for updating this mod once again for me. The original post has been updated and Loki88's version was uploaded. Anybody that was waiting for the official update can now download it from the attachment on the original post.

You're alive!!! Welcome back good sir!

daz84uk

drakemasta

Loki88

Oooooooold version posting because I was asked to

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]