[A13] [POLL] Temperature Control v2.41 May 2, 2016

Started by Igabod, December 16, 2014, 06:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which feature do you find the most useful in this mod?

E-Heated Floors
Small Fan
Small Heater
Industrial Heater
Industrial Cooler
I use a a couple of them regularly (comment below to specify which ones please)
I use them all equally

Shabazza

How strong are those heaters/coolers compared to their vanilla counterparts?

tigg

Quote from: Shabazza on December 28, 2015, 10:54:31 AM
How strong are those heaters/coolers compared to their vanilla counterparts?

I only ever have to use one industrial cooler in my freezer that's at least 20x10 to keep things frozen even during a heat wave - it's in the first top ten of things I research

daz84uk

berni1212

Lost Soul in the World of Rimworld

Arigas

There wasn't even an A12 update, don't think there will be one for 13

berni1212

Quote from: Arigas on April 20, 2016, 01:55:17 PM
There wasn't even an A12 update, don't think there will be one for 13

i used it in A12 lel :D
Lost Soul in the World of Rimworld

daz84uk

someone updated it for A12 and uploaded with Igabods permission. I'm hoping the same will happen again, or a new temperature mod will come out. I only use the industrial heater and cooler.

Oduunich

I've been looking at RedistHeat to replace this once it updates to A13. Liked this mod, gonna miss it.

Darthfinder

Quote from: daz84uk on April 20, 2016, 03:53:17 PM
someone updated it for A12 and uploaded with Igabods permission. I'm hoping the same will happen again, or a new temperature mod will come out. I only use the industrial heater and cooler.

where was that? Do you have a link i could use so i can try this in alpha 12?

daz84uk

I got it from jerome736's post on page 8, but it looks like the attachment has now been deleted

Loki88

I'll work on it but I'm slow at it. If someone else would like to do it feel free.

kosh401

I've also been hoping for even just the industrial cooler/heater. If you can get'r updated that would be awesome, thanks Loki.

Loki88

Does anyone still have the A12 version that they can attach? I can't find where the crap mine is. The only version I can find on my computer currently is from back in A10 and I really don't have enough patients to update from 3 alphas ago  >:(

LanMc

Quote from: Loki88 on April 29, 2016, 12:07:17 AM
Does anyone still have the A12 version that they can attach? I can't find where the crap mine is. The only version I can find on my computer currently is from back in A10 and I really don't have enough patients to update from 3 alphas ago  >:(

I don't have the official update for A12 - but I have a copy of A11 that worked in A12. 

I updated what I had for A13 but had issues getting the Research stuff to work without errors so in the version I am using currently in A13 there are no research requirements, I commented them out.  So, didn't think you wanted that... if you do let me know. 

Hope this helps. 

Lan

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Loki88

Thanks LanMc!

Updated to A13!

Research works and requires Microelectronics to be researched before unlocking research for industrial heating / cooling as well as heated floors.

Component cost added and is reflective of base vanilla heaters and coolers.

Power consumption / heating and cooling output tweaked to reflect new vanilla values.

Industrial heaters and coolers will now breakdown like everything else but heated floors and small heaters / fans will not.

Igabod original work, I take no credit for the mod other than minor update tweaks.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]