Embedded Videos

Started by elStrages, December 16, 2014, 10:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elStrages

Simple question, does anyone know why the forums disabled or in turn did not enable the function?

Thorin

Probably not possible with the software, this forum runs on, don't know really.
And you're not the first to ask Link 1 and Link 2

I'm behind a firewall at work, embedded or not, I can't watch youtube from here (or facebook etc.). At home, I'm busy playing rimworld myself after I've made a delicious meal.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

elStrages

Quote from: Thorin on December 17, 2014, 06:10:12 AM
Probably not possible with the software, this forum runs on, don't know really.
And you're not the first to ask Link 1 and Link 2

I'm behind a firewall at work, embedded or not, I can't watch youtube from here (or facebook etc.). At home, I'm busy playing rimworld myself after I've made a delicious meal.
My question is different to both of them, the first is asking what the procedure is, which I know, and the second is asking how to do it with bb code, which I know, my question is why is it disables. I did search for topics but it didn't bring up anything relevant, just loads of articles on people videos.
As for the software, its not that, I know a lot about SMF and you can embed videos when it is enabled in the forum. just wanted o know if anyone knew exactly why it wasn't..