Put Prisoners in Cryosleep Chambers

Started by mega, December 16, 2014, 11:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mega

Title says it all. I want to put prisoners on ice, a la Demolition Man.

But seriously, it would make it much easier to keep a ready supply of slaves to sell to the slave trader.

rizay

litlbear

as awful as that is, it should be a feature
yes

Nasikabatrachus

At the very least it would be nice to be able to put an incapacitated pawn from a cryptosleep shrine back into the cryptosleep pod from which they were just removed.

tommonius

I always wondered how the slaves we sell got into the ships from our prisons, how are they picked up? Putting them on ice so they cannot resist being sold seems like a nice touch though perhaps a bit expensive and late game when you may have a few crappy colonists/ prisoners early on.

mega

Quote from: tommonius on December 17, 2014, 08:19:05 PM
I always wondered how the slaves we sell got into the ships from our prisons, how are they picked up? Putting them on ice so they cannot resist being sold seems like a nice touch though perhaps a bit expensive and late game when you may have a few crappy colonists/ prisoners early on.

Use the ancient cryosleep caskets.  It gives an extra incentive to capturing them.

keylocke

+1

catch prisoners, put them in a crypto pod, slave traders arrive, awaken prisoner, harvest one lung, harvest one kidney, and then sell.

no need to feed or heal them, and you might even be able to sell the organs to the same slave trader as well. (i'm not sure. coz i forgot if they buy organs)

fenrin49

you can actualy but they have to be downed --- soooo you can wait till they go berserk and knock em out or you can use the dev console to down them if your ok with that --- also you can turn their cells into freezers and give the m hypothermia-etc

also you can do the super eveil trick of sleeping all your colonists exept the phycopath ones so they dont get a mood drop when you harvest all the organs and sell them off as slaves.... BWHAHAHAHAA - nothing evil hapening here