Any way to create incinerators?

Started by Nimr_Tiger, December 17, 2014, 02:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimr_Tiger

I was really looking forward to getting to use heaters to create incinerator rooms and such :( Am I mistaken, is this just not possible? Am I not doing it right? Will there be mods to create such items? Throwing molotovs at the ground is pretty crude tbh.

kpsychopath

to be honest, i tried making a "burning" room with 6 heaters that could hopefully make the room so hot in so little time that any enemy trying to break through would get heatstroke and die due to the room climbing towards 100-300 cel :D
but i needed a mod which is A7 and dosnt work in A8(shocking. i know) otherwise there was no way to replace the door the kick down when they first enter. without too much micromanagement on my part. (i is lazy bum)

EscapeZeppelin

I haven't been able to figure out heating yet either. If I fill a 8x8 room with a dozen heaters and the same number of campfires I can barely get the heat over 200f but eight AC units can get a larger room up to 300f. Well sometime 300F. It seems to vary really wildly based on the cooler side's air temp. Even dumping all my jungle colony's waste heat into a small room only bumped the temp up a little bit. I hope someone has some designs for an incinerator room.