night hydroponic gardening dont work?

Started by Defection, December 17, 2014, 03:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defection

I just want to ask, is it posible that plants in hydroponics grow in night?
I have some set up and have lights but when night time comes when i click on plant (potato,strawberry,cotton...) it says "not growing(resting)".
Is that supose to be like that, or it supose ti grow all the time no matter what time of the day is?
Sorry for my English :)

elStrages

Do you have the light on them, the Hydroponics Basin need a Sun Lamp, as plants need to we well lit to grow?
The 'Sun lamp' can be found in 'Misc' when you play not in 'Furniture'.

Jaxxa

Yes, Plants (in the ground or Hydroponics) do not grow at night, no matter how well you light them.

I think it is strange and will be releasing a mod to make them grow all the time within a few days.

Defection

> elStrages - I know, I have Sun Lamp. I play this game since alpha 3. That's why I'm asking because i thought that was the purpose for Sun lamps, to light crops like sunlight so crops can grow in closed space.

> Jaxxa - I think there was a mod for mushrooms that can grow in the dark and without light, but didn't tried it.

elStrages

Quote from: Defection on December 17, 2014, 06:44:04 PM
> elStrages - I know, I have Sun Lamp. I play this game since alpha 3. That's why I'm asking because i thought that was the purpose for Sun lamps, to light crops like sunlight so crops can grow in closed space.
You know what I honestly thought they grew at night lol

Defection

You know what I honestly thought they grew at night lol
[/quote]

Nah... they are just "resting" :)