Things Made of Stuff! Coolers (A8)

Started by Lozza, December 20, 2014, 07:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lozza

First off: I have NO clue where to post this. I'll put it here. This is also my first download, so if it doesn't work, I apologise. I have no idea what/how to do this.
Quite simple, I got bored of just having coolers made of metal, so I did this. Use in any packs you like, no license, blah blah blah, just put a link to this thread.

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kp4u9n8icvk41m9/AABLvj3pD7m5jGChY7f4Zehwa?dl=0

Installation Instructions:

Download the file, and extract it to your mods folder. Override the 'Core' folder, this contains everything you need. Run Rimworld.

If you find any problems, don't hesitate to comment. This is, after all, my first mod.

elStrages

you need to post this in the release section above my friend
copy a naming convection form another mod.
don't forget some screens and a log of what's in it.
If you need some ideas into this click on my Cybernetic storm mod link in my signature. 
This is a no no!
Quote from: Lozza on December 20, 2014, 07:33:48 AM
Installation Instructions:
Download the file, and extract it to your mods folder. Override the 'Core' folder, this contains everything you need. Run Rimworld.
No one is going to install a mod that edits core files, its only going to cause issues with other mods and the game.
Your download because it is not a compressed file, means you have uploaded every individual item, no one is going to bother downloading it.
You need to make this mod but without the core files, and then upload them in a rar or zip.

Lozza

Thanks for the etiquette, my friend. Note: that was not sarcastic. It's actually quite helpful.

elStrages

Quote from: Lozza on December 20, 2014, 11:48:20 AM
Thanks for the etiquette, my friend. Note: that was not sarcastic. It's actually quite helpful.

I really would like to see your mod in the community. If I'm correct is it like a fridge. Would be handy. If you need any help let me know I can help from where to put your code to making simple files for you to drafting a forum post.