How long it takes to see the name in game?

Started by Element4ry, December 18, 2014, 02:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Element4ry

I just bough 40$ pack, placed name in Rimworld Creative thing and now it's awaiting review. Just out of curiosity, how long it takes from time I submited it, to the moment when it's actually in game. Are the new names are added to the game once every update is alive, or when more of names accumulate over time and then names are released in batch?
·–·· ––– ··· · / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –– ·· –· –·· / –··–· / · ·– – / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –·–· ·–· · ·––

Fruit loops

I am not sure, but i assume that it is every "alpha release".

But if you want fer realz info ask Tynan I am sure he'll reply soon  :D
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

Tynan

If it's awaiting now, I'll generally get to it not long before each release. If it's accepted it should be in A9.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Desalvo

I haven't received my reply yet to confirm or deny my entry. How long for approval?

Tynan

Whenever I get to it, some time before next alpha. Could be some time. You'll get an email if review is needed.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Desalvo

thank you for the quick reply. And thank you for an awesome game! I wish i could contribute more to help, maybe in time.

Element4ry

Last time I checked if it's accepted about two weeks ago and it was still in "awaiting review" state. Now I checked and it's accepted! Awesome! :) I can't wait to see it in game or maybe in stories on the forums!
·–·· ––– ··· · / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –– ·· –· –·· / –··–· / · ·– – / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –·–· ·–· · ·––