Got an Assassin, She Doesn't Do Much at All.

Started by Lord Inquisitor, November 07, 2013, 11:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Inquisitor

Hopefully she will kill a lot of raiders to make up for refusing to do anyting else. Must be some sort of mindless killing machine, to have a backround like that.

Assuming others have got similiar, traits when ingame could be intresting. Refuse to use advanced weapon?

Kender

They can't do any social duties, and refuse to learn at all. lol

There is also a type of colonists who unable to do violence. They can't even defend themselves against mad squirrels.

Maybe I should lock those two type in a cage, and let them learn from each other.
Rogue, from Kendermoore of Dragonlance.

w00d

yeah i got a 21 skill assassin whom i captured, does nothing except kill, I sold her

Lechai

i keep assassins as they are useful in combat

Lords and nobles however are about as useful as a boomrat pillow... at least you can sell them to slavers

Kender

lol, Sell lords and nobles to a slaver.

C'est la vie...
Rogue, from Kendermoore of Dragonlance.

EarthyTurtle

Had an assassin... oddly enough she was the first one in my colony to die. I also have a co-artist who's unable to do any fighting. So in a combat situation she end up repairing my turrets, capturing prisoners and rescuing my colonists. At least however she can pull her weight in combat, unlike my assassin when it comes to labor :P.

Spike

I do like having one noble around - full time Doctor, Warden & Researcher.  Plus they are usually decent at firearms.