Being able to save allies without negative influence

Started by The-MathMog, December 19, 2014, 11:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-MathMog

I just noticed that when I tried to save one of my allied visitors, who was wounded in battle, I was only able to "Capture" him, which made the faction become hostile with me. Even releasing him afterwards, diden't bring it relationship high enough to make them allies again.
That was kind of weird I think.

So it would be nice, if you could "rescue" a wounded ally from another faction, and maybe even recieve a bonus to the relation.
No matter was it should not go the oposite way :)

harpo99999

the misalanious mod by haplo has a visitor bed that you can use by clicking on a colonist, then right mouse clicking on the bed to 'assist' the visitor to the bed, but it would be nice to have similar functionality in the base game

squeak25

Happened to me the other day aswell. Was about to suggest the same thing.

The-MathMog

Quote from: squeak25 on December 20, 2014, 06:06:39 AM
Happened to me the other day aswell. Was about to suggest the same thing.

Yeah, though I tend to not use any mods for games like this. For some reason it ruins the experience for me :)
Right now I just tend to let my allies die of bloodloss, as that has no effects, until they might change it :)

Ford_Prefect

I honestly consider that you can't heal injured visitors without making them declare war upon you a bug.

Vaperius

Quote from: Ford_Prefect on December 21, 2014, 11:10:16 PM
I honestly consider that you can't heal injured visitors without making them declare war upon you a bug.

A bug is just a feature that wasn't intentionally implemented :-3
I remain Vigilant.