[MOD] (Alpha 8) RIMTROOPERS an star wars overall 0.45

Started by Berengar, December 19, 2014, 04:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiupan

Add Star Wars battle music if the Stormtroopers are attacking your base! :D

Berengar

@Ded1
Nope firstly not.
Im sry, but i want to keep the mod a bit more "realistic".
There will be lightsaber.. no star wars without! BUT just when i find so way to create something like the way of the jedi.
What will cost an massive amount of time.. and not every colonist can be one.

@Igabod Psst... im working at the moment on an small faction... with jawas and some loved droids..

MaxtheINFINITE

I was just thinking about rimworld with stormtroopers.AWESOME!
Could you make some "elite" troopers that have all kind of decals on their armor though?
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

Berengar

Jep, the officers. Not sure how i will implerment them exactly.

keylocke

-can you craft droids that (creates a new pawn) that can haul and clean (just like another mod does), but use astromech droid graphics?

-craft lightsabres?

-wookies for jungle/forest biomes, sand raiders for arid and deserts.  ;D

Killaim

all storm troopers should have shooting skill at 0 (1 at the most) :D

Berengar

Warning!
I will update that mod later that day. A part of that update will be a new faction!
So you will have to start an new world. Next faction update after that will brings in more than on faction, so you dont have to restart always :D

@Keylocke
1: Im not realy a coder.. so not from me. But when mechanical defence is update, i will maybe ask for making an update, so that every single robot will become one from star wars^^
2: How i say, lightsabres will be only in that mod, when i find an nice way, that you can train an jedi. And the jedi can build himself 1 lightsabre, when i arrive an specific level.
3: Woooooookieeess! :D

Ded1

Quote from: Killaim on December 20, 2014, 05:37:02 AM
all storm troopers should have shooting skill at 0 (1 at the most) :D

Not only that but give blaster rifles an accuracy of 50% cause lets face it, even the good guys cant hit squat.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

john pretzel

Interesting, I was playing the icesheet biodome mod and among the factions I didn't see the troopers. Is this random in every start?

Evul

Downloading it when I come home cause one thing I like more then Rimworld is star wars and in combination. Mind blowing. Simply mind blowing.

john pretzel

Quote from: Evul on December 20, 2014, 11:38:03 AM
Downloading it when I come home cause one thing I like more then Rimworld is star wars and in combination. Mind blowing. Simply mind blowing.

Get your colonists those costumes and call every other faction rebel scum  ;D

Berengar

@John
Do you start a new world?
But it should work. Me playing on the icesheet biome to and they arrive after 5 min, and eating all my food....
But at the moment they use the same settlement namens like the outsiders. Will be changed with the next update.

john pretzel

Quote from: Berengar on December 20, 2014, 11:42:35 AM
@John
Do you start a new world?
But it should work. Me playing on the icesheet biome to and they arrive after 5 min, and eating all my food....
But at the moment they use the same settlement namens like the outsiders. Will be changed with the next update.

Odd. I tried 3 times, and last one in a new world. Always 5 factions, and one of them is the jaffas, that I have installed too. Are these replacing the troopers?

Berengar

Ã,,hm.. dont think so.
At the 40k mod, ar 2 new factions to.
Will test it again later.. but i see no point why it should not work.
Maybe on of the mor experience modders know the answer^^

Berengar

Ok test it for an second. There ARE 6 Factions. Outlander, tribes, rimtroopers, Jawas, Jaffas and the good old pirates.
And on the Com-console are 6 factions too.
I think you have an older version of the rimtrooper mod. Where the faction def has his core name.
Forget to change that...  ::)
So download the mod again, and replace the old one. Than it should work.
With the next update, there become own city and Pawn names. So you will identifine them bether.

greetings: Berengar