[MOD] (Alpha 8) RIMTROOPERS an star wars overall 0.45

Started by Berengar, December 19, 2014, 04:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berengar

Updatet the startpost.
Now you guys see how the process is, and what im working on.
:)

MaxtheINFINITE

I'm not talking about the officers,i'm talking about the goddang troopers that have abandoned the imperiality!

Y'know,like in Star wars:Rebels , their helmets have a "eagle" sign on them
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

Berengar

Aehm... how i say so often.. my english realy bad. :)
But do i understand that right that you asking about the rebels?
So.. there nearly finish. At the moment im working hard do finish an x-mas update, that got them. :)
When you want i can show some preview screens.

Berengar

Update!

Changelog
1: Added the rebels with 2 troop types.
2: Some new weapons.
3: deleting that shity shoulderpats.. :D

I have decided to take the jawas out.. firstly. Will rework them.. But at the moment i dont get the time for that.
Will focus for the Huttas, bountyhunters and the funiture.

Downloadlink in the description.. like always you have to start a new game.

Evul

Berengar

Short question at the com.
At the moment im working on some funiture that fits more.. like 2 Turrets.. desks etc..
Aehm.. to the question. What do you guys thing about some static spaceships like the T-fighter and the x-wing?
Same maybe for the tanks like that 2 legs walker. ATST i think. :)

@Evul Thanks :) But im not realy happy with the marine helmet from the rebels, have already an reworkt version, that comes with the next update.

Evul

I say go for the static vehicle and ship cause that lit up the thing. My self is currently working on some. Not star wars, but decorative stuff.
Walker could if possible could have guns in front but only if it look sexy.

MaxtheINFINITE

All i meant is,some ex-troopers that have became rebels usually wear painted trooper armor.

Berengar

Ahh ok, never hear of that. Will do later a bit resarching about that, and take a look.^^

BajtMe

Love what i have seen off this mod so far, but i have a few problems. Firstly, i have generated more than 15 new worlds this morning and i just can not seem to get one where the troopers and the rebels are actually fighting each other. Is there any way to fix this, or at least increase the likelihood of them being at war? perhaps change the troopers (or rebels) into a "pirate" faction?
Also, the trooper sound is funny, but it gets annoying really fast. Is there anything i can change in the files to stop it from playing, and if so, how do i do it?

Edit: Nm, figured out the hostility part. In case any other modding impaired people like myself are having the same problem, simply go to Rimtroopers/Defs/Faction Defs/RimtroopersFactionDefs.xml and change the values under startingGoodwill to -100 and -80  respectively, this will essentially turn them hostile to everyone (i thought this only applied to the player faction, silly me).

Berengar

Jeah that trooper sound makes me crazy to. Will change it with the next update to there death sound. To the faction.. i know that problem, juliaelli gives me an small dll moding hint how i could fix that.. will try until the next update. :)

Gabriel_Braun

I'd love to give this a try but I have to go to Tosche station to pick up some power converters  :'(

MaxtheINFINITE

Goddamn,3 rimtroopers with shooting n' mellee at 20
Make them a hideout,small cave and a few sandbags threw in outside
Spawn in 10 other thuggie pirates.

Watch them rape their arses with the sexy blasters they hold
Also,make sure to be in a boreal forest and turn on the rain,add more pirates
place in some outlaws(or outheroes...or whatever they are called)
Place in more sandbags,a few walls made out of slate,and watch how rimtroopers ally with the rebels and rekt thieve asses.

In the end,put the troopers to kill the rest of the rebels.
"Happy END!!!"
I mean...
"END!!!"

Berengar

Update

Changelog:
1: complet new rimtrooperarmor.
2: First Meeleweapon. The Vibrosword. Can be craftet of the smithing desk.
Annd an small hint. Start to train one of you guys to level 20 at meele.. Will need it for the next update. :D
Because its an small update, you dont have to start an new World. So have fun!

Pic from the new rimtrooperarmor, and the vibrosword.. to lazy to make an ingame screen..  ::)

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.