[MOD] (Alpha 8) RIMTROOPERS an star wars overall 0.45

Started by Berengar, December 19, 2014, 04:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HBKRKO619

I just tried this mod for the first time and I really liked it.
The fact that rimtrooper and rebels are neutral for us is an incredibly good idea, you can choose to be in alliance with one or the other but their is one thing who surprised me, why they are not in war between each other ? o-O It's the only thing in my opinion to actually adjust before making an other update ^^
Thank you for this great mod :)

Mechanoid Hivemind

Someone may have asked this before, i am just to lazy to go back and find it. B) But do they have the accuracy of the actual troopers from the movies? :D
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Dragoon

Quote from: GiantCookieEater on January 19, 2015, 08:16:58 AM
Someone may have asked this before, i am just to lazy to go back and find it. B) But do they have the accuracy of the actual troopers from the movies? :D

No they have the same as everyone else.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Dragoon

By the way on the topic of jedi how would they work would they need something to be installed or would it be a trait? Would empire have dark acolytes or no force users at all , and for that matter would the rebels have any?  Oh and a big question I noticed people with people don't move to engage on there own they have to be manually selected would your jedi mod change or alter that?

Oh and please ignore those who call force users op because they are always going to be op it's a lightsaber and they have force powers.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Epyk

Came to thank you for this mod. I love new factions.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Berengar

@GiantCoolieEater.
Will try my best to do that.. problem is that that needed some dll moding. But Juliaelli gives me an hint for that.

@Dragoon
No there will be no other jedis, beside that ones you train by you own.
Thats because the jedi system based on the meeleskill. You need one with 20 to craft the sword on an spezial table.
When i give some faction lightsabers.. jeah the hole thing dont work anymore. ;)

@Epyk Thank you man! :)

elStrages

I think the colonists definitely need a trait of some description, to do with the force. not everyone can become a jedi because they can make level 20 melee and make a laser sword. You could have midiclorian counts and feels the dark/light side traits :D would make a nice expansion.

also
we need ewoks!
:D

Berengar

Jeah that would be great. But im not so sure i can do that.  ???
Im not realy a moder, you know. xD

Ewoks.
Aehm.. maybe. I will hold that mod mostly "realistic".. And Ewoks live on an other planet.
But maybe i will make then as an seperat addon.  :)

elStrages

fair enough, maybe we should have a ewok vote :D all those in favour raise your hands :D

HBKRKO619

SilverDragon

Quote from: Berengar on January 20, 2015, 07:37:42 AM
Ewoks.
Aehm.. maybe. I will hold that mod mostly "realistic".. And Ewoks live on an other planet.
But maybe i will make then as an seperat addon.  :)

Looks like we need a new planet/biome then.  8)

Berengar

That would be epic.. dont chose the biome.. chose you planet! :D
But that would need an massiv amount of dll moding.. Something i just have no idea from. xD

Axel

If we look into the Consortium we see that ewoks were used as suicide bombers so if anything that's one way to use them.

tresflores

Berengar

Bad to be honest..
I dont have mutch time at the moment. And when i got some, im mostly working on stoneage stuff for Kojaks Eon's mod.

But when im finish with that stuff, i will see what i can do.
But here an small preview.. next update will have an rework of the rebel faction. Never like them at the moment. And finaly jedi stuff.