[A10] Mining&Co.: Mobile mineral sonar MkIII (V10.0, 29-04-2015)

Started by Rikiki, December 19, 2014, 05:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keychan

HBKRKO619

Yep, the common link is dead.
Anyway, I speak for the update of all of your mods, thank you a lot Rikiki :)

falcongrey

It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Levantado

Doesn't make Mobile Mineral Module after all research, just circuit. May be receipt not inserting after research to the elect. workbench?

Rikiki

Quote from: Levantado on May 01, 2015, 04:07:13 AM
Doesn't make Mobile Mineral Module after all research, just circuit. May be receipt not inserting after research to the elect. workbench?
This is quite strange. I just tested it and it works perfectly. ???
It seems you have the same problem than Testificator (page 2 of this thread).
Is your game up-to-date (Rimworld785)?
What is your mod list? Are you sure M&Co. Common is activated first?

Levantado

Yep, 785. Mac version. Special start new world and new colony with only two mods. Common first, mms run  second. Assemble and disassemble workbench, not build electro.workbench before do all research. Same result can do only circuits, set battery, set MobileMineralScaner but without mobile module.

Rikiki

OK, I found your bug! :D

The MMS mod must be named exactly M&Co. MMS.
Your mod appears to be renamed M&Co-3. MMS.
It is maybe due to the EdB mod order mod? ???

Levantado

Yes, u right after update mode when download new version mods archivator add number archive in folder name. I rename it and it's fine now. Thanks a lot.

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Ninefinger

Cool mod but i was thinking this thing was going to be mobile lol, cool effects too.

Rikiki

Quote from: Ninefinger on May 21, 2015, 09:32:59 AM
Cool mod but i was thinking this thing was going to be mobile lol, cool effects too.
This mod was designed before minified introduction (Alpha 8?) and, to be honest, I never took time to modify this. :P
It should be possible in a future update.

LustrousWolf