[A11c] Ceiling Lights / Glassworks+ MOVED LOCATION

Started by jacob814, December 20, 2014, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob814

Quote from: RoadWolfY on June 21, 2015, 12:54:45 PM
How about a ceiling fan with built-in lamp? It works like a lamp and a cooler (very weak, but don't produce any heat). It will be cool if you can make it animated.
Also, more powerfull lamps for bigger rooms , maybe even a small ceiling sunlamp, which you can place above your hydroponics.
Another suggestion - probably the hardest - RGB ceiling lamp - so you can choice the color you want (with sliders or choosing a preset from the list), instead of having a lot of different separate lamps (might be usefull when playing with a lot of differend mods)
And maybe a spotlight, which will illuminate area only in front of it, while there still will be a darkness under it and behind - usefull for base defences.

The ceiling fan is possible and ill ill put it on the todo. The RGB ceiling lamp has always been an idea but right now I am only making mods with xml files. If I was to do that I would need to code a bit and I dont know how to do that just yet. Also what is really holding me back is that I am not very good at coding so that would be a while.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

This thread now holds glassworks+ and ceiling lights. Ceiling lights was also updated,consult change-log. Main forum post updated
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

FuzzieMann

Hi, I'm in China for a month because I'm on vacation, but due to the Great Firewall I cannot download the mod from Dropbox. So if you could add a github or a sendspace link, it would be greatly appreciated :)

jacob814

Quote from: FuzzieMann on July 04, 2015, 01:11:50 AM
Hi, I'm in China for a month because I'm on vacation, but due to the Great Firewall I cannot download the mod from Dropbox. So if you could add a github or a sendspace link, it would be greatly appreciated :)

@FuzzieMann An alternative link has been added for people like you. If you want to download ceiling lights mod then you will have to wait because I plan to do a merge of these two mods with the extra content im adding in the next release. If you have any other question or suggests, just let me know.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

Mod works with 11b without any problem as well as the glassworks mod. Just use the same links as before.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

Spoiler to upcoming events :)
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

Both should work with Alpha 11c without issue. Report here if otherwise
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

zenfur

Hey there, could addition! I have one issue with it though. IT's ceiling lamp, so it shouldn't be an obstacle for for example work benches, the way power conduct doesn't disturb what's builded in the place, or for example A2B underground convey belt.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!