True story: Zombies

Started by WarlordToby, February 20, 2015, 10:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarlordToby

After downloading the Justin C's zombie mod, i built a city, that would be abandoned. There were resources scattered all around and there were buildings specialized into specific thing. I spawned 5 survivors to myself, gave one of them a cowboy hat and a shotgun and another one got a kevlar helmet, armor vest and an assault rifle and rest three got nothing. I didn't want them to live a good life, so i just made sleeping spots to some back alley and assigned them, so they will sleep on em instead of that residental zone near the alley. I made them to make tables and random walls so it would look like an improvised barricade. One of the colonists were drinking all the time in a bar (And made himself VERY useless.) while others were guarding. Then i spawned a small "horde" of zombies to map edge and few raiders so the zombies could spread the disease. Took a small time until the raiders were dead or incapped, and the zombies started attacking the colony. They were easy, and undrafted the guards (The armed ones.). Soon later when i was making growing zones to residential zone yards, and i noticed a small horde of zombies with names. Those were propably the raiders i spawned earlier to be zombie food. I was too slow to get the guards there, where the survivors were. Two survivors got infected but the zombies got killed. I attempted to save them. I saved one of them by amputating the right leg and replacing that missing limb with a peg leg. It worked but another one had an infection in torso. I thought that he would die and wouldn't re-animate if i would remove it's heart, but once i got that heart removed, it got up. It beated one of the guards who somehow knew how to complete surgeries. And then it got the guy with a cowboy hat. I got only one guy left, and i didn't want it to end like that. So i spawned more colonists, and made them punch the zombie to death. Few of the spawned survivors got the infection, so i had to do alot of work to stop that infection. And not all can be saved, so they re-animated in a way or another and infected others. I had to remove alot of legs and hands to stop it and the back alley soon became a field hospital. I added more sleeping spots and made three of them expecially for hospital use. Honestly it looked kind of cool. ~Hospital Simulator 2016
Luckily it was rather easy to stop the infection from spreading thanks to amputations and wooden legs.

MyNameIsSpyder

StorymasterQ

"Why can't we use True Story for Zombies, Coral?"
"I don't know, Dad."
"Because zombies are in-fictions, Coral!"
"You mean infections, Dad."
"IN-FICTIONS, CORAL!"
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

WarlordToby

Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 23, 2015, 12:37:55 AM
"Why can't we use True Story for Zombies, Coral?"
"I don't know, Dad."
"Because zombies are in-fictions, Coral!"
"You mean infections, Dad."
"IN-FICTIONS, CORAL!"
That was actually a really funny one :D