A Tale of Desert Pacifists

Started by Rhadamant, December 20, 2014, 04:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dartasan

I saw Phadamant Start a new Story

Mal:"I aim to Misbehave"

Newt:"They Mostly come at night....Mostly"

Tasty

I've been waiting for this story after reading your previous one. These things get me so excited! Excellent work! Love the pictures.

rrooster

Would love to see this continue!

Rhadamant

MyNameIsSpyder

Can't wait for more to the story!

Rhadamant

As soon as I scour my harddrive for the backed up save files I'll get this going again. Either that or I'll start a waterworld game.

popster99

Rhadamant

Quote from: popster99 on February 01, 2015, 05:06:41 AM
how would the water world work?

I'm not exactly sure. I'm also eyeballing the scenario mod too.

Vexare

Hi Rhadamant. Just wanted to say I read through both of your stories and absolutely loved them. You have a good gift for story-telling in a short, but interesting way that isn't too wordy or overdone. I hope to do that well when I get around to telling my colony's tale soon too.

You have inspired me to start a story. I'm sifting through screenshots and cropping them down in size. This is a daunting task to keep it moving along briskly and cover all of the events that take place without bogging down.

Thanks for a great read. I'm brand new to RimWorld and loving every minute of it (or hours and hours as it may be haha ;) )

milon

Quote from: Rhadamant on February 01, 2015, 11:23:36 PM
Quote from: popster99 on February 01, 2015, 05:06:41 AM
how would the water world work?

I'm not exactly sure. I'm also eyeballing the scenario mod too.

The IceSheet mod has an optional Water World version that you can get.  Haven't tried it, but it was known to be a bit buggy the last I read about it.

Facepunch

Will we see the folks from your Arctic survival ever again?