Heal my colonists in dev mode?

Started by Kelian, December 21, 2014, 08:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelian

Title says it. My first colonist and one I grew most attached to had a mental break after three years in the tundra and we had to shoot her to reign her in. She broke after a lengthy siege from 65 pirates forced her out into the cold for nearly two days straight. She witnessed 50 some odd corpses and was urgently hungry, very tired, and wounded. She broke on the way back to base right before she got to her bed to rest. We recaptured her after incapping her and healed her up with glitterworld medicine but poor snotface, yes that's her name, suffered brain damage. Her brain is now 1/10, old gunshot wound from the r-4 and she is brain dead and can't get out of the hospital bed. She has very low consciousness and has to be fed every day but is no longer physically injured.

I don't want to euthanize her. Poor snotface has been with us since the beginning! Help?

killerx243

In dev mode you can restore the brain body part and that should work. Save first though as you do the wrong thing it'll break the game.

Cimanyd

Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Kelian

Quote from: killerx243 on December 21, 2014, 09:07:28 PM
In dev mode you can restore the brain body part and that should work. Save first though as you do the wrong thing it'll break the game.

How? Where do I go?

And no, the battle took too long, all the autosaves were too far back. I BARELY survived the raid, I really don't want to go through it again.

JonoRig

Isn't it something like health diff, or apply dmg, restore body part, click on snotty, then select brain, I have had some issues where they remain incapacitated indefinitely tho, the only way I seemed to be able to fix it was to wound them again, and then when that wound is fixed, they are no longer incapped