A more interactive world map

Started by Evul, December 22, 2014, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

I assume Ty already figured some of this stuff out already but I whant to make suggestion of it anyway :)

First of make the world map able to load save games, so you don't have to make a save game the game saves the progress on exit on the world map. This also makes it possible to revisit the colony after its destruction.

Ability to expand your already existing colony. Simular to create new colony but make it possible to move in to a new colony with a selected group of resourses and colonists.

Trade and help other colonies or faction. This to make the world more interactive and enable more enriched relations.

That's a small idea for now.

Vas

I already posted something like this before, caravans and the ship method.

Here we go, found it.  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7345
I got another idea to add to it now.  :P
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Evul

Not even the moderator have any idea what is posted here or not xD

TrashMan

Vas

I wish this forum had been XenForo, SMF isn't really that good for a game community with mods boards and such.  :P
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Evul

Quote from: Vas on December 23, 2014, 08:37:00 AM
I wish this forum had been XenForo, SMF isn't really that good for a game community with mods boards and such.  :P
Off topic but a forum like this works awesome for mods. Paradox Interactive have the same :)