[MOD] (Alpha 9) Log Walls v1.21

Started by ItchyFlea, December 22, 2014, 04:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Log Walls v1.21

Description:
This simply brings back the old log walls from Alpha 4.
I made this after seeing this thread: anyone miss the old log wall?

Mod Team:
Download:

Changelog:
V1.21:
  • Updated to Alpha 9
V1.2:
  • Changed the log walls so that they use the stuff system while only accepting the wood category. This means this mod will now work with other mods that add new types of wood to the game, such as Extended Woodworking.

[attachment deleted due to age]
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

ItchyFlea

Changed the log walls so that they use the stuff system. This means that if you use mod that add new types of wood to the game, you can build log walls out of those new types of wood.

Because I had to modify the texture to make it work with the stuff system, I've left the 1.1 version attached to the OP, so those who wish to keep the walls with their Alpha 4 colouration can do so.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

hyprformnce

Overall sounds like a good idea! Would you mind adding a screenie of this mod in action for noobs like me who weren't around during alpha 4?

Shinzy

Quote from: hyprformnce on December 23, 2014, 06:34:03 PM
Overall sounds like a good idea! Would you mind adding a screenie of this mod in action for noobs like me who weren't around during alpha 4?

They're your basic log walls like this
they were basically useless =P but they looks nice

Like so

StorymasterQ

Can I make a golden log wall with this? :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

ItchyFlea

Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 23, 2014, 08:38:31 PM
Can I make a golden log wall with this? :D
Sure, if there's a mod that adds golden logs to the game. :P

Kolljak

I would love to use this in my mod if i can get permissions to use this.

ItchyFlea

ItchyFlea

Any discussion, bug reports, feature requests, etc, should be posted in this thread where this mod now lives: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10623.0

Thread locked.