[W|0.8.657e]Medicine (possibly other "used" items) stack used during operation

Started by josmow, December 17, 2014, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josmow

if you happens to leave a stack of medicine laying around in your medical ward, leave it away from a bedside, i had a pawn move the stack that was in a stockpile off the stockpile square, and place it beside it (so its now haul-able) and place the single medicine he would use for the operation on the floor, in the stockpile location, and ran off to go grab the part. another pawn runs up and replaces and stacks them neatly and all organized like. operation is done and the stack of 34 medicine i just bought disappears. (id cry for the loss of around 2k silver but i have too much anyhow) but that might be worth looking into.

* this was done with a "mod" operation, but id imagine it probably applies to all operations.
Science might be an annoying b***h, but Magic is her slutty, drug-addicted cousin. Who enjoys screwing with your head.

^ warning! may contain ponies!

Tynan

I can't reproduce this. Can you please write some precise repro steps? It's very hard to tell what you're saying.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

josmow

Quote from: Tynan on December 22, 2014, 05:29:57 PM
I can't reproduce this. Can you please write some precise repro steps? It's very hard to tell what you're saying.

sorry i wasn't that clear, basicly i had my medicine stockpile in my medical ward (the base collapsed so i deleted it.) and had the medicine "stack" on a stockpile in it, next to one of the medical beds had a  doctor do an operation and he placed the single medicine he was about to use on the patient on the stockpile tile (next to the head of the bed), moving the rest of the stack a tile above it, another pawn ran over and placed it back onto the stockpile, since it wasn't on a stockpile and there was one open. the doctor came back with the body part (which was part of a mod) and did the operation, pulling from the stack because it was where he left the single medicine for the operation.

basicly it was a bad choice for location for my stockpile in my medical ward, moving it prevented it from happening but if you have a stockpile in that location it might happen, though i have yet to attempt to reproduce it.

Science might be an annoying b***h, but Magic is her slutty, drug-addicted cousin. Who enjoys screwing with your head.

^ warning! may contain ponies!

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog