New "Saw dead body" thoughts

Started by OmG_PotatoeZ, December 22, 2014, 09:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmG_PotatoeZ

Every week my colonists are attacked by at least five raiders, so why not add a thought such as saw dead enemy +2, killed an enemy +2, saw dead ally -2, saw dead friend (colonist) -5, hauled a corpse -1 and possibly some other ones? I mean, if I shot someone that was trying to kill me I'd be like "Hah! Screw you too!" instead of "Noo!! Noo!! He wasn't ready! He wasn't ready!!" (if you get that, you are amazing)

Oga88

Quote from: OmG_PotatoeZ on December 22, 2014, 09:06:27 PM
Every week my colonists are attacked by at least five raiders, so why not add a thought such as saw dead enemy +2, killed an enemy +2, saw dead ally -2, saw dead friend (colonist) -5, hauled a corpse -1 and possibly some other ones? I mean, if I shot someone that was trying to kill me I'd be like "Hah! Screw you too!" instead of "Noo!! Noo!! He wasn't ready! He wasn't ready!!" (if you get that, you are amazing)

That is a great idea. i hope it will be in the game ;)

Gozzle

For a while I've thought there should be differentiation between dead enemies and dead colonists. The death of an ally should always have a negative effect, unless someone has the heartless trait.

StorymasterQ

"Saw a dead body. I'd tap that." +3
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

keylocke

Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 23, 2014, 03:37:25 AM

unless you're playing with the zombie mod turned on.. then you'd have to double-tap it..  ;)

StorymasterQ

Quote from: keylocke on December 23, 2014, 10:27:10 AM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 23, 2014, 03:37:25 AM

unless you're playing with the zombie mod turned on.. then you'd have to double-tap it..  ;)

Double-tapping is illegal, isn't it? I think you should un-tap that before you can use it again.

...Wait, what are we talking about here? :D

Anyway, I just realized that I've made a quote that would so fit my signature. I love this game.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here