Unfinished clothing

Started by Lochar, December 23, 2014, 01:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochar

I am not sure if this is a bug or some gameplay mechanic I am not familiar with but I have qued up some clothing items to be made, I am getting some things deposited in my stockpile that are unfinished clothing items that still have some job time left on them. I cant get that person to resume the job or prioritize the tailor station unless I que up another item or add to count and then they start fresh.

Am I missing something to get them to finish their product? I have a few articles with like <10 job count left and kind of annoying that I have to waste the items. I don't even think they will sell to anyone either.

PapaDookie

ok i've had this happen when i have too many folks assigned to crafting or my crafter has spent a heap of time elsewere doing other stuff. think of it like your wife seeing something laying around for a while has "tidied up".

the items used to build the thing can be reclaimed but i don't know of a way once it has left the crafting table to restart it sorry.reclaiming is easy just select the item and click the cancel button.

but once you have reclaimed the resources they will start making another one at the table because that particular job is no longer started.

Lochar

thanks, and that was probably it, or it may have been I interrupted for combat but if can reclaim then that works for now too.