[MOD][A8]Deep Strike - For the Emprah - WH40k - Mechanoid Squads! (23.12.2014)

Started by JuliaEllie, December 23, 2014, 05:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

aw thank you very much - they are great :) I will incorporate them as soon as I get some more motivation :D

Plymouth

Quote from: JuliaEllie on January 01, 2015, 11:11:18 AM
aw thank you very much - they are great :) I will incorporate them as soon as I get some more motivation :D

When you will be writing XML's to them, please show some respect and browse the wiki on the characteristics and ups and downs of each bolter, I want them to be not just different texutres of one gun, but actually different from one another in one or the other way. Soon I will start drawing Heresy Pattern Bolters. Those are the bolters which were repaired on the battlefield and incorporate different parts from different patterns. Tons of Variations.

caboose410

Can you capture them? I got a Imperial Fist knocked out, and in the prisoner tab it said that the recruitment difficulties is 77. However it always says that the loyalties in below threshold. can we please make them recruitable?

Yas

Mhhh... how about inventing imperial guard as (playable) faction and orcs, chaos marines, tyranids, dark eldar to replace random pirates ( and pirateattacks)?

Most stuff could work as usual, just a lot re-modeling, no? So the standard tower could be the same, just with a fance new look and renamed as boltertower. Minigun -> stormbolter, power armor -> Space Marine power armor (...or maybe even terminator armor)

Implants... yes, according to the books Spacemarines start as scouts (normal human) and get trained and upgraded ... so that could even fit :) scout squad sent to a strategic planet to build and defend an imperial outpost.

Imagine having imperial and chapter banners hanging from all walls... and orcs charing, green means go but red goes faster!

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Vonholtz

Quote from: caboose410 on January 02, 2015, 06:03:25 PM
Can you capture them? I got a Imperial Fist knocked out, and in the prisoner tab it said that the recruitment difficulties is 77. However it always says that the loyalties in below threshold. can we please make them recruitable?
Yes you can I recruited Raven Guard Brother Crase. And he lost his bolter. But he joined me with his full power armor. I have 2 other I am trying to get to join my colony. One of the two must have been the chapter cook he got a cooking 12. LoL  :o Oh I am likely going to rename them. Or maybe just short his name it a bit long right now.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Vonholtz on January 20, 2015, 05:54:25 AM
Yes you can I recruited Raven Guard Brother Crase. And he lost his bolter. But he joined me with his full power armor. I have 2 other I am trying to get to join my colony. One of the two must have been the chapter cook he got a cooking 12. LoL  :o Oh I am likely going to rename them. Or maybe just short his name it a bit long right now.

lol thats cool :D I made the equipment destroy on drop so you wont get free OP stuff

Vonholtz

Quote from: JuliaEllie on January 21, 2015, 04:55:28 AM
Quote from: Vonholtz on January 20, 2015, 05:54:25 AM

lol thats cool :D I made the equipment destroy on drop so you wont get free OP stuff
It funny after I got the first space marine to join my colony all the rest will no longer even stay in the prison bed. I put them in it and then they just flop out and I can keep put them back to I am blue in the face they just wont stay in the bed. Not sure if this is a bug or not.

Vonholtz

I take it from remarks that your not going to update this one JuliaEllie? I will miss the WH 40K mods *cry*  :'(

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Vonholtz on February 20, 2015, 07:22:06 PM
I take it from remarks that your not going to update this one JuliaEllie? I will miss the WH 40K mods *cry*  :'(

Yeah Im sorry but the effort/benefit ratio is too damn high - this mod only adds one feature (the drop beacons) and everything else in the mod is only a variation of already existing features. It was fun to make and I like what it is now but its time to move on.