[MOD] [Alpha 8] PowerPlus by LDS

Started by LDShadowLord, December 22, 2014, 06:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LDShadowLord

Powerplus is my first released mod and aims to provide users with simple tools that will both give them power and will store their energy for them. Everything must be researched before it becomes accessible, it keeps it balanced.

CONTENTS:
  SuperCapacitor - "Like a normal capacitor, but super-er?"
      This will store 12K power for you in a 2x4 rectangle, though it costs gold and steel. Be warned,  due to it being a capacitor and not a battery it will eat power over time!

PowerFuse - "For those short bursts of energy"
      A PowerFuse will give you a small amount of energy (Far less than a GeoThermal or a Solar Panel) for a short period of time before extinguishing itself. These are designed for when you need a burst of power to your system.

[attachment deleted due to age]

lude

Hey, I tried out your mod and like it, tho I'd personally like to see that the fuse is earlier to craft (tho I could change that for myself, just wanted to give report, hunting down bugs i forgot replying over and over again.

I hope you'll continue modding!

Kane Hart

Asero

I keep getting the "not connected to power network" on the super capacitor for some reason > though it still works like a charm. Thanks!  ;D