[W|0.8.657E] Gameplay: Cant repair or sell damaged conduit wall

Started by NiQ, December 27, 2014, 02:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiQ

Three parts of my conduit steel wall got damaged and when I tried to repair it didn't work. There was no option for "repair" when I right clicked the damaged wall pieces.
Then I tried to sell the wall but only the power cable inside the wall got sold so now all I got is a damaged steel wall wich cant be sold or repaired. :/

Edit

To clearify:

• I build a conduit steel wall
  • Conduit steel wall got damaged by enemy human shots
  • Tried repair it manual = no option for it when I right clicked
  • Clicked to sell the wall = Only the power line got sold wich left me with a steel wall that couldnt be sold or repaired
  • Used God Mode to delete it ;(

Geertje123

Was it a native structure?

In that case you have to claim it first. You can build conduits in native structures, but because they are not yours you cant repair or sell them. :)

NiQ

Sorry for not being so specific but it was my own building. I had to use "God mode" to remove it. :S

Geertje123

That's weird yeah.

ps. I think it would help the devs to stick to these guidelines with your thread title: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0 :)

Thorin

If they are your own, make sure that they are also included in your home zone.
Otherwise that option won't popup.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"