[MOD] (A8) AlphaTweaks - Automatic Trade and Haul and more! (Updated 01/03/15)

Started by alphalol, December 28, 2014, 10:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epyk

Quote from: wyattray on February 23, 2015, 02:51:24 PM
A9 Planned update?

I hope so, although alphalol hasn't shown activity since January 20th.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

harpo99999

wyattray

We gotta get someone to take a look at what is causing this not to work. 

falcongrey

I was looking at the source... it is so simple for the auto hauler script that I don't see how it would not work. Has anyone already tried it? (just the auto hauler not the tweaks)
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

wyattray

shhfiftyfive

i don't like how the new vanilla trade beacon stockpile works.

adjacent/overlapping trade beacon stockpiles not merging on creation...

and in general, not being able to split a stockpile up without it deleting itself. idk why tynan felt this was a feature/restriction worth enforcing. can it be circumvented with mods?

Sadler

Quote from: wyattray on February 25, 2015, 11:11:25 PMI tried it, didnt work maybe something with the .dll?
Try this.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Yilmas

Quote from: Sadler on February 26, 2015, 05:31:43 AM
Quote from: wyattray on February 25, 2015, 11:11:25 PMI tried it, didnt work maybe something with the .dll?
Try this.

When I tried to use this fix the game started stuttering really bad, and once I exited and reloaded the save I got the "Fatal error, too many threads". This only happens when I'm using the fix for AutoHauler.

Sadler

Quote from: Yilmas on February 27, 2015, 07:23:56 AMWhen I tried to use this fix the game started stuttering really bad, and once I exited and reloaded the save I got the "Fatal error, too many threads". This only happens when I'm using the fix for AutoHauler.
Sorry, that was because I'm trying to inject autohaul even on already created maps (on game load) to not recreate my old colonies after the mod install. Reuploaded the file, current version must be more accurate on injection. Tell me if it's still not working for you.

MsMeiriona

Yilmas

Quote from: Sadler on February 27, 2015, 08:55:06 AM
Quote from: Yilmas on February 27, 2015, 07:23:56 AMWhen I tried to use this fix the game started stuttering really bad, and once I exited and reloaded the save I got the "Fatal error, too many threads". This only happens when I'm using the fix for AutoHauler.
Sorry, that was because I'm trying to inject autohaul even on already created maps (on game load) to not recreate my old colonies after the mod install. Reuploaded the file, current version must be more accurate on injection. Tell me if it's still not working for you.
Thanks, it works now :)

Xiupan

It seems to work at first, but then I suddenly lost all sound. I quit the game and tried to load my save game but it started doing some really weird psychedelic graphics for the UI and I couldn't see the map at all lol. Something really wrong with this mod ^^;