[MOD] (A8) AlphaTweaks - Automatic Trade and Haul and more! (Updated 01/03/15)

Started by alphalol, December 28, 2014, 10:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lj71

HI! I like your mod very much, but i have right mouse button command menu issue on random colonists on fixed version of AlphaTweaks. Please help i cant prioritise many colonists commands, cant haul or take weapon if not drafted.
After the start of the new colony, the menu has all the colonists, but after some playing time, some random colonists menus disappear. Drafted colonists RMB menus working as it should.

The logs show this error, i think EdbInterface Mod conflicting.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Alpha.AlphaTweaks.WorkGiver_StudyTable.JobOnThing (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.FloatMenuMaker.ChoicesAtFor (IntVec3 clickCell, Verse.Pawn myPawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.FloatMenuMaker.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn myPawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Selector.HandleWorldClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EdB.Interface.MainTab_Inspect.TabOnGui () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EdB.Interface.MainTabsRoot.GameControlsOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EdB.Interface.UIRoot_Map.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at VerseBase.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Thank you in advance for your help!

solnar

Like your mod man, two things i find annoying. one is what Lj71 posted with not beeing able to give hauling commands
the other is more comp issue and not your fault. the auto strip does not strip jaffas.
I give it a A anyway:D

Mickyan

Quote from: alphalol on January 03, 2015, 10:56:18 AM
Sorry about that, fixed and reuploaded AlphaTweaks.7z
This seemed to be fixed at first but the problem reappears after playing for a while

Shame, hopefully you can find a definitive solution, this is a great mod

Iwillbenicetou

Until I either dig up comments about apps that extract 7z, or find an app, can you please change it to .rar or .zip? Also, any other comments to help me find where to go would be much appreciated.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Igabod

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 04, 2015, 03:16:34 PM
Until I either dig up comments about apps that extract 7z, or find an app, can you please change it to .rar or .zip? Also, any other comments to help me find where to go would be much appreciated.

download the 7zip program to extract 7z files. It's easy to find if you google 7zip.

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Igabod on January 04, 2015, 03:26:23 PM
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 04, 2015, 03:16:34 PM

download the 7zip program to extract 7z files. It's easy to find if you google 7zip.
I found it on the Zombie Apocalypse mod by digging it up. I found it here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3635.msg60830#msg60830
I'm still so confused :(

alphalol

Quote from: Lj71 on January 04, 2015, 10:10:50 AM
HI! I like your mod very much, but i have right mouse button command menu issue on random colonists on fixed version of AlphaTweaks. Please help i cant prioritise many colonists commands, cant haul or take weapon if not drafted.
After the start of the new colony, the menu has all the colonists, but after some playing time, some random colonists menus disappear. Drafted colonists RMB menus working as it should.

The logs show this error, i think EdbInterface Mod conflicting.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Alpha.AlphaTweaks.WorkGiver_StudyTable.JobOnThing (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Ugh, I fixed a null ref for the strip corpses job, but missed this one...I played a long game now with no problems with float menu so let me know if it happens again. This should not need a new game

alphalol

Quote from: solnar on January 04, 2015, 10:34:49 AM
Like your mod man, two things i find annoying. one is what Lj71 posted with not beeing able to give hauling commands
the other is more comp issue and not your fault. the auto strip does not strip jaffas.

Jaffas? is that a custom faction? Send me a link to the mod and I'll try to fix if its on my end

alphalol

Quote from: solnar on January 04, 2015, 10:34:49 AM

So I downloaded this faction and it worked for me. Have you made sure the corpse is in your Home Zone and that you have an idle worker? This should work regardless of the new version that fixes the Float Menu

Iwillbenicetou

Please help me with 7-Zip. I cannot play Rimworld without a sufficient amount of mods

Iwillbenicetou

solnar

Quote from: alphalol on January 04, 2015, 04:53:02 PM

So I downloaded this faction and it worked for me. Have you made sure the corpse is in your Home Zone and that you have an idle worker? This should work regardless of the new version that fixes the Float Menu

So the up on the left side is where the knife is, is where the jaffa was killed and xull is now hauling him to a grave. Idk, guess there is another mod that is conflicting here, but i got a butt-load of them installed :)

Pez

Using this with the Apothacarius mod, when someone grabs a body and takes it to the Soylent Green machine, no stripping is done.  I know this is due to this action not being done as part of Hauling, but as part of Cooking. 

Just some rambling thoughts/questions - which mod would need an update to fix this?  Should Apoth strip before picking up the body for processing?  Or should Tweaks strip a corpse before any action non-Hauling action is taken?  The workaround is to haul the bodies somewhere before they get processed.