[MOD] (A8) AlphaTweaks - Automatic Trade and Haul and more! (Updated 01/03/15)

Started by alphalol, December 28, 2014, 10:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lj71

lude

Such a great mod :3

there wouldn't be a way to exclude dumping areas from autohaul? being designated to haul makes it unusable for crafting BUT with trashbins and unhoming the dump it works well too

immoral_

I'm loving the AutoHaul, my only problem with it is, you can't assign the forbidden trait to medicine unless you remove the Home Zone. So your colonists will always use up the better medicine instead of the stacks of herbal medicine for scratches and such.

sorenson

I love the Auto Trader. Would it be possible to either raise the limit on the auto-buy (so you can tell it to stock more than 9999 of an item) or just be able to set it to infinite?

Dave-In-Texas

Thank you!   I ran into the disappearing right click menu bug in two separate games and began disabling chunks of addons (i use a lot)  and yours was in the first group of nine.  I appreciate you hard work and diligence :)

bullet

it would be cool for AutoTrader to add the option of selecting the material from which  should be made  items for selling\buying.
And I not found a club and tribalwear for choosing. Also about "add item" option, seems like in search field  the cursor always jumps to the beginning. Because of that not easy to write a whole word.

skullywag

Am i missing a trick with the auto trader? I have the building, i have potatoes set to keep 3000 (I currently have 4000+) Bulk traders comes (ive checked he can buy potatoes) colonist goes to auto trader building, is "trading" but nothing ever gets sold...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Wanderer

I'm running into the disappearing right click menu too unfortunately, I have the most recent update

Edit: My bad, forgot to delete the previous version, working fine now.

Amazing mod, thanks so much.

alphalol

Quote from: skullywag on January 09, 2015, 04:30:28 AM
Am i missing a trick with the auto trader? I have the building, i have potatoes set to keep 3000 (I currently have 4000+) Bulk traders comes (ive checked he can buy potatoes) colonist goes to auto trader building, is "trading" but nothing ever gets sold...

Are all the potatoes within range of the trade beacon? Currently the seller unlike the buyer only counts items which are available for launch.

skullywag

yep potatoes in the beacon zone. My overflow from my freezer goes to a beacon for selling, I can sell manually fine, the colonist goes over to start "trading" but nothing happens, i assume he wouldnt if there was nothing to do or is there everytime a bulk trader shows up?

InfiniteRemnant

is there a version of this without the scrap station? i already have another mod that renders it superfluous.

Voideka

Does auto-strip/unforbid need a new game to work? It's not working for me.

skullywag

Voideka

Quote from: skullywag on January 12, 2015, 04:14:40 AM
Are the dead dudes in your home zone?

Yep. Auto-unforbid wasn't working either. I started a new game though and it works.

As a suggestion, would it be possible to force pawns to strip corpses before cremation?

SuppleZombieKitten

Found a fix for auto unforbid and study for an old save.
Save was missing crucial line:
      "<li Class="Miscellaneous.MapComponent_AddRecipesToPawn" />"
which needs to be added to "<components> ... </components>" section.

Find "<components />" and replace it with:
<components>
   <li Class="Miscellaneous.MapComponent_AddRecipesToPawn" />
</components>

If "<components />" does not exist in edited save search for "</components>"
and in line before found phrase insert
"<li Class="Miscellaneous.MapComponent_AddRecipesToPawn" />"
so after you will get something like this
<components>
   <li Class="Simplemod" />
   <li Class="Morecomplicatedmod" />
   </li>