[MOD](Alpha 10) Mining&Co.: Alert speaker (V10.0 29-04-2015)

Started by Rikiki, December 29, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyarkhangel

He does not want to put on the wall. I turned off game, then on again - does not want. Then again start... he turned on  :o

Rikiki

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 06, 2015, 10:31:39 PM
He does not want to put on the wall. I turned off game, then on again - does not want. Then again start... he turned on  :o
Sorry but I don't really understand your problem... ???
Could you post a screenshot please?

The alert speaker is "hooked" on a wall so it must be placed in an adjacent cell of a built or natural wall.
I hope it is clear with the first post screenshot. :)

skyarkhangel

Sorry but I don't really understand your problem... ???
Could you post a screenshot please?

The alert speaker is "hooked" on a wall so it must be placed in an adjacent cell of a built or natural wall.
I hope it is clear with the first post screenshot. :)
[/quote]

Sorry, It was a conflict with some mod, now everything works fine.

Delekhan

This won't work with the walls from Superior Crafting. They're considered different from the Vanilla walls since they upgrade themselves with research.

How do I make the alert speaker attach to modded walls?

Rikiki

Quote from: Delekhan on May 16, 2015, 04:09:25 PM
This won't work with the walls from Superior Crafting. They're considered different from the Vanilla walls since they upgrade themselves with research.

This is coded in the dll part of this mod.
You must modify the Building_AlertSpeaker.CheckIfSupportingWallIsAlive function. Add an additional check on the Superior Crafting wall definitions (it currently checks the supportive wall is a vanilla one or a natural block).

Here attached is a dll which *should* work. ::)
I will however not support this version...

[attachment deleted due to age]

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Rikiki on May 16, 2015, 06:40:21 PM
Quote from: Delekhan on May 16, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

This is coded in the dll part of this mod.
You must modify the Building_AlertSpeaker.CheckIfSupportingWallIsAlive function. Add an additional check on the Superior Crafting wall definitions (it currently checks the supportive wall is a vanilla one or a natural block).

Here attached is a dll which *should* work. ::)
I will however not support this version...

I also had a problem with SC. But, i decided it another way, modifying SC. SCWall -> Wall.