Happy New Year

Started by vagineer1, December 31, 2014, 01:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagineer1

Well, since I'm going to be alone for New Year's Eve I might aswell wish Tynan and everybody else a happy new year.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

iame6162013

Quote from: vagineer1 on December 31, 2014, 01:22:55 PM
Well, since I'm going to be alone for New Year's Eve I might aswell wish Tynan and everybody else a happy new year.
Happy new year to you too!
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Shinzy

you be neeever alone in the interwebs! you just feeling that way, youuu big dum dum
*poke*

Happy new yeear! have a rocket!

Edit: have infinite loop of rockets actually ;D

Semmy

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Electric Bugalú Dale

Party hard everyone ...

Party hard

Feniks

Just for a sake of adressing the OP qestion. 0 C is a point at which water freezes 37 C is normal body temperature 100 C is where water boils. Anything between 15-30 is comfortable for people anything outside of that starts to be too cold or too hot.

vagineer1

Quote from: Feniks on January 12, 2015, 02:24:51 PM
Just for a sake of adressing the OP qestion. 0 C is a point at which water freezes 37 C is normal body temperature 100 C is where water boils. Anything between 15-30 is comfortable for people anything outside of that starts to be too cold or too hot.

I never asked a question like that. Was this meant for another thread?
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

Haplo