[1.0] Natural Surgery (More) [ModSync RW]

Started by Encode, December 31, 2014, 08:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrean

Quote from: Dragoon on January 06, 2015, 07:13:29 AM
do I need to enable both if I have both mods?

I'd be happy to answer your question, if i actually understood what do you mean =)

What mods?
If you talking about different versions of fix for ear surgery i uploaded - then no. you should pick one.

Arrean

Quote from: Encode on January 06, 2015, 07:03:53 AM
Thank you Arrean! You're wonderful! :) Done updating the new uploads. Now removing my past useless msgs. Hehe.

Your welcome, my friend. I actually right now thought about redesigning this modification to bring it inline with balancing and add some interesting lategame research.(cough... "regenerative medicine" ...cough...)
I gonna share it with you as soon as it ready.

UPD. Or maybe integrate it into Cybernetic Storm... i wonder. That should result in ultimate surgery mode -)

Dragoon

Quote from: Arrean on January 06, 2015, 07:21:58 AM
I'd be happy to answer your question, if i actually understood what do you mean =)

What mods?
If you talking about different versions of fix for ear surgery i uploaded - then no. you should pick one.

Oh I have both the norbals and the jaffa and wanted to know if I need to enable both versions (for norbal and jaffa ) .
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Arrean

Quote from: Dragoon on January 06, 2015, 08:21:58 AM
Oh I have both the norbals and the jaffa and wanted to know if I need to enable both versions (for norbal and jaffa ) .

That's just a separate fix files. You obviously should enable both if you use them as separate mods, but i suggest putting Races_Jaffa.xml(or something like that) and Races_norbals.xml into ThingDeffs folder of Natural Surgery, and enable it as a single mod. That should work perfectly.

john pretzel

Integration with other surgery mods would be excellent! And I think it's time to try the norbals in a new game..  ;D

By the way, I would suggest you (Encode) to modify the thread's name adding date to whatever change you make. This way, we users here know about it.

Cheers!

Arrean

Quote from: john pretzel on January 06, 2015, 11:31:54 AM
Integration with other surgery mods would be excellent! And I think it's time to try the norbals in a new game..  ;D

I already in progress of integration with cybernetic storm. When i have any result, i will make a thread, to share it with anyone interested.

And, Encode Thank you. With this little mod, you basically kickstarted me on my ideas about modding xD

Minus

What's all this "Finally a working brain mod!" malarky?! I made a brain mod that works fine ages ago!

That torso surgery is the real addition here! Shame it doesn't quite work the way it ought to. Gonna keep an eye on this mod incase you figure out how to repair torsos without it fixing all parts.

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

john pretzel

Quote from: Minus on January 09, 2015, 11:03:24 AM
What's all this "Finally a working brain mod!" malarky?! I made a brain mod that works fine ages ago!
Don't be upset. :)

Your mod did work on alpha 7, then alpha 8 came out and it became incompatible, that's all. New humanoid races also changed the game a bit. Adding to this, you were away for some time. No big deal, it's just that he made one that worked while yours wasn't at the time. There's people here  that are still asking for some a7 mods to be updated even today.

MadsMartinMadsen

Kind of hope this gets updated to A9 with the torso fix "feature" still "wrong"  ;)
Anyway hope there might be an update to A9 (feature or not) but dont stress, I can wait for it  :)

Ronin90

Finally, good job. I hope that someday we can get a legit way of getting rid of those annoying scars and such, shouldn't really be an issue in 5500.  ::)

majesty

will this mod let us harvest and replace stomachs as well?

BobMaster

How do I know this mod is working, only 1 of my colonists is injured with an "old gunshot", but I can't do anything about that.

[EDIT]: I can harvest noses and stuff, so I think it's fine, but I was wondering if it was compatible with ESB, since I can't harvest limbs with this one.

Vingolf

How do i fix this ?

[attachment deleted due to age]

BobMaster

Quote from: Vingolf on March 29, 2015, 08:41:45 AM
How do i fix this ?
I don't believe the option to harvest/install necks is available right now.

Vingolf

I found a bug. I've had that one person with damaged torso since the beggining of the game, before installing this mod. I made him almost bionic (legs, ears, eyes, arms) using "Extended surgery and bionics". After implementing your mod i decided to use the chance of fixing ones torso. And something went wrong... All bionic parts were automatically removed, his own biological parts regrew.