Colony Showcase

Started by Evul, January 01, 2015, 09:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Ive been playing around for a while on a colony named PomPomDorien (My fiance named it)
Here are some pictures of the current state of the colony.

Mods used:
Clutter
Glassworks
CentralHeatingMod
ProjectArmory (InternalDevBuild)
EdBInterface
EdBModOrder
EdBPrepareCarefully
Miscellaneous_HiRes

The entire colony

The the center and trade post

Hospital and north power center

Gate

North Block

HQ

Electric Bugalú Dale

Before

After

Short story-

My first successful Colony! Had 5 people and it was going pretty good. Nearing day 280, everything fell apart. My good surgeon was incapacitated due to a recent battle. He had a burn scar on his brain which killed his legs :/ Couldn't move. Left him in his bed and continued to feed him until the rest fell apart. It wasn't the raids that destroyed my colony. But instead it was sickness and desertion.

Spectre

I'm not particularly impressed by heavily modded colonies, but Electric's is pretty damn nice.
Holding hands whilst the walls come tumbling down.

Patrykbono20

This is my colony in Alpha 8
Started 2 years ago. Six colonists are death.
This is my 6 colony on theese update, a first are on desert and every colonists death

My mod:

High Pop Storyteller
Glitch Tech
Clutter
and few more mods.
Full Colony

North side:
My prison complex, further to the north is a large solar power. On the right is formed inside the farm earthy. Here the newest residential complex ventilation system.

My new kitchen combined with dining area. On the left refrigerator. As you can see empty. I have 3 other cold food plus one for corpses.
Below hospital scientific department of transplantation.
Also can not miss the hydroponic farms and small arms depot.

The main complex power, wind, geothermal and several solar panels. I wonder about the demolition of the latter. It is located at the position of defense are also against the landing from the air into the center of my colony.
At windmills is also a shopping center.

You can see the magazine for summer and winter clothes and other materials. Cluster production stations, Main driving force of the colony.
We can also see the oldest part of the colony, the former backbone, even before the authority took over the miners. Old kitchen with dining area. the first battery and refrigerator. Command and communications center.
Posts mortars and artillery has one.

My line of defense. Two guns and 3 zones where they stand colonists.
slowly builds up at the bottom of the entrance to the colony.

Geertje123

No mods used.
Most of my colonists are fully bionic and almost all of them wear full power armour.
I'm a bit over 10 years in game now and have 27 colonists. (soon to be 29)

Every room has at least one heater and cooler, to always keep a steady temperature. The air gets directed via airducts outside.

All colonists have a 5x5 room with legendary steel art, a plant, a royal bed, a light and a wooden floor.

at the bottom is the vault for the silver if I have too much. And on the other side are body parts stored.

The freezer is where dead animals and food is stored and cooked.

In the centre I have a storage for general goods.

On the left of that is the farm area.

The outside floor is wood against fire and lightning.

Dreid

Full Colony:

Defences:

Main Area:

Armoury:

Colonists:

Only mod used is Target Practice by ItchyFlea

Geertje123

Quote from: Dreid on January 01, 2015, 04:40:33 PM
Full Colony:

Defences:

Main Area:

Armoury:

Colonists:

Only mod used is Target Practice by ItchyFlea

All your images are broken. They only work if you go to the link directly

Dreid

Sorry didn't realise, showing fully on my screen will try and fix it.