[MOD] (Alpha 8) Wizardry Mod (0.1.5)

Started by Omega12, January 01, 2015, 11:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seigghart

Sigils are a lot like Runes, except they are much older and usually are made with paint and put directly on a person's body.

Omega12

So like a Sigil of Healing?

And Runes are objects, yes?

-Edit-

Also, Is the black mages hat even black?

Seigghart

Kind of, though they add the ability to the person, it would be Rune of Healing and Sigil of Healing Touch.

Omega12

Do they wear off or would it be a costly investment but last forever?

millenium

neat transmutation and alchemy sounds neat. get rid of all my stone for gold to make more m.a.i. i can see runes sigils and circles being used for pretty much every current technological need. a power system with magic as a basis vs electricity would be good. circle of volcanic might=heater. circle of sylvanis=solar lamp and fertilizer pump. may need to come up with some neat magic stuff to heal people as well.

Seigghart

they're made of paint... paint wears off.

Omega12

Ah okay. I see, I see. Transmutation, eh? sounds pretty cool! And yea, all of that stuff sounds pretty cool. It will all probably take a while, but I'll continue trying and maybe I will be able to find out .dll's!

Seigghart

Omega12

And Alchemy is Potion brewing?

-Edit-

Anyone have some kind of awesome texture maker XD these clothing textures are getting the best of me....

Seigghart

alchemy is the art of turning one thing into another, this can be done using a catalyst, or as millennium probably is thinking, the use of symbols much like in Full Metal Alchemist.

Omega12

BinaryBlackhole

Iwillbenicetou

Either that or set the electric wand to have an EMP effect. :P
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Omega12

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 04, 2015, 03:42:56 PM
Either that or set the electric wand to have an EMP effect. :P

It did have an EMP effect at first, but it never hurt anything like I couldn't hunt with it, so I just put it to Damage type Bomb. EMP grenades don't work either.

Iwillbenicetou

Oh... Is it possible to fire 2 different projectiles? Or is that too far
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!