Charge lance, Inferno cannons

Started by Mechanoid Hivemind, January 02, 2015, 10:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

As far as i know you cant tear them off the mechanoids painfully. But i was playing and a trader came and i opened it up, and he was selling them both? it that a bug or what?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Ah okkay well i was really hoping to use them against the mechanoids to see how they like them ;)
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Evelyn

You can always do that by changing the 'True' to 'False' in the snippet Encode showed you. I might try that actually.

ItchyFlea

I'm not able to reproduce this. Were you using any mods at the time?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Mechanoid Hivemind

Crashlanding
EdBinterface
Preparecarfully
ED-Core
ED-Embrasures
ED-LaserDrill
ED-Omnigel
ED-Wirelesspower
ExtraResearchTabels1.4
Icesheet
Industrialization
StoncuttingTweaks
TurretColection

Mods in order from when i put them in Newest to Oldest
                                                          Top           Bottom

RawCode

Mods may perform any kind of modifications to defdatabase, please check this on latest version without any mods.

Mechanoid Hivemind