[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Viken

Will Industrialisation work with mods like Nu Metals and Glitter Tech that add new ores/metals to the game?

eatKenny

Quote from: Viken on February 27, 2015, 03:54:16 PM
Will Industrialisation work with mods like Nu Metals and Glitter Tech that add new ores/metals to the game?

you can't get those new metals from mine but there won't be any compatibility issues working with other mods.

Fox

Not work with GlitterTech (trader not sell: mining drill)

eatKenny

Quote from: Fox on March 01, 2015, 09:40:18 PM
Really? Keep in mind that deep space mining ship only have 50% chance carrying a mining drill.

Wastelander

MsMeiriona

Ok, I'm wavering if I should install this or not. On the one hand, I like a -lot- of the options, but the radiation is making me wary. Does it -only- come from power plant meltdown or does raw uranium ore have it too? If the former, yay, will install. If the latter, boo, running away fast.

Fox

Quote from: eatKenny on March 02, 2015, 02:27:15 PM
Really? Keep in mind that deep space mining ship only have 50% chance carrying a mining drill.
Why not 100%?

eatKenny

Quote from: MsMeiriona on March 02, 2015, 04:06:23 PM
Ok, I'm wavering if I should install this or not. On the one hand, I like a -lot- of the options, but the radiation is making me wary. Does it -only- come from power plant meltdown or does raw uranium ore have it too? If the former, yay, will install. If the latter, boo, running away fast.

Don't worry, radiation only comes from nuclear power plant debris, and you have hazmat suit and (even better) personal shield to protect yourself.

eatKenny

Quote from: Fox on March 02, 2015, 04:30:41 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on March 02, 2015, 02:27:15 PM
Why not 100%?

Just for balance:)

MsMeiriona

Quote from: eatKenny on March 02, 2015, 05:11:04 PM
Quote from: MsMeiriona on March 02, 2015, 04:06:23 PM

Don't worry, radiation only comes from nuclear power plant debris, and you have hazmat suit and (even better) personal shield to protect yourself.
So if I never build a nuclear power plant, no radiation? Yay. Off I go.

bordas1234

Im having issues with the mod, i cant buy the mining drill, it just dont appear

eatKenny

Quote from: bordas1234 on March 03, 2015, 02:04:03 PM
Im having issues with the mod, i cant buy the mining drill, it just dont appear
As I said deep space mining ship only has 50% chance carrying a mining drill, try wait for a while. And you may find them in exotic trader if lucky.

Undecided

With the new temperature system, have you ever considered removing the outdoor-only (no roof) requirements for the nuclear power plant, and instead just having it produce lots of heat in the room it's in? Since the cooling tower basically is a giant heat sink, it makes more sense than an arbitrary outdoor-only limitation. It would also add a lot more depth to using them -- making them less efficient in hotter climates (requiring more coolers operating), having to manage core temperature to prevent a meltdown (or in in-game mechanics, preventing room temperature getting high enough from starting spontaneous fires) by having proper ventilation, and so on.