[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyarkhangel

RookHyena

Quote from: eatKenny on May 11, 2015, 02:41:20 PM
Quote from: Wulfle on May 10, 2015, 08:31:09 PM
Can I please have the A9 version? Not all the mods I use are updated yet and I really want to use yours. Would it be possible for you to PM it to me or set up a small DL link?

Thanks in advance.

there are 2 versions for A9, i suggest you use the lite version if you play with a lot of other mods.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj7260eet6dqlg5/Industrialisation_v0.97.zip?dl=0

Can we get this for alpha 10?

deadlydullahan

Quote from: RubrFox on May 30, 2015, 10:47:07 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on May 11, 2015, 02:41:20 PM
Quote from: Wulfle on May 10, 2015, 08:31:09 PM
Can I please have the A9 version? Not all the mods I use are updated yet and I really want to use yours. Would it be possible for you to PM it to me or set up a small DL link?

Thanks in advance.

there are 2 versions for A9, i suggest you use the lite version if you play with a lot of other mods.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj7260eet6dqlg5/Industrialisation_v0.97.zip?dl=0

Can we get this for alpha 10?

Can't tell if this is a joke or...

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

nmid

woohoo...

I assume I have to recreate my world & map?

I'm going to try it on my running map first :p
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

eatKenny

Quote from: nmid on June 20, 2015, 09:37:18 AM
woohoo...

I assume I have to recreate my world & map?

I'm going to try it on my running map first :p

it will work on your current saved game.

JerryBi

Hello, can i somehow take only nuclear plant and geothermal heater?
As i dont interested in other features.

nmid

you can go to the xml files and comment out everything you don't want.
After that just have a look at the costs and make sure you don't end up with requiring one of the cancelled raw resources.

nmid

Quote from: eatKenny on June 27, 2015, 07:16:58 AM
reworked the geothermal heater ;)

I was wondering what was up with that... I was trying out dev mode to check a bug out.. and while planting campfires everywhere (stupid Darkness :p), I decided to plant some thermal heaters too.
Wasn't able to place it, but didn't think much of it at the time.. Kept that on my
"another one of those complicated things that doesn't work the way I expect it too... but I'm sure I'm missing something, the thing isn't bugged"
list.

eatKenny

Quote from: nmid on June 27, 2015, 09:39:54 AM
Quote from: eatKenny on June 27, 2015, 07:16:58 AM
reworked the geothermal heater ;)

I was wondering what was up with that... I was trying out dev mode to check a bug out.. and while planting campfires everywhere (stupid Darkness :p), I decided to plant some thermal heaters too.
Wasn't able to place it, but didn't think much of it at the time.. Kept that on my
"another one of those complicated things that doesn't work the way I expect it too... but I'm sure I'm missing something, the thing isn't bugged"
list.

it was bugged, i was using dev mode and forgot to test it in normal mode. but now it's fixed

nmid

Well, I'm thinking I will be using it only if I can mine more geothermal vents (which I can using edb laser drill :D).. and if I can pipe heat around (LT pipes!!).
That would be ideal for heating the base.

Can I control how much heat it releases? I will check it in game, haven't reached that stage yet and as I havent started playing tundra biome yet, so don't need critical heating :)