[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Quote from: nmid on June 27, 2015, 10:03:16 AM
Well, I'm thinking I will be using it only if I can mine more geothermal vents (which I can using edb laser drill :D).. and if I can pipe heat around (LT pipes!!).
That would be ideal for heating the base.

Can I control how much heat it releases? I will check it in game, haven't reached that stage yet and as I havent started playing tundra biome yet, so don't need critical heating :)

i like the idea to make it have like 1/3 - 2/3 - full output, may try this soon.

Ipushnoobs

I was wondering is it possible to be able to other metals such as titanium from glitter tech or other mods?

Ouan

<waits for A12 update> Damn <twitches> I'll Check again tomorrow.
Damn Pirates!

eatKenny

updated to A12, removed some features that not so useful or need reworking.

newvelaric

Yes! I was waiting for this to start my Alpha 12 game!

radrusty

Downloaded this mod, set it to load second-last among the mods from the ultimate overhaul mod.  Running version 911 currently.  Bought, equipped, and aimed the at a spot on the ground.  Got all the messages about the ship approaching, the process starting, etc.  However, no hole.  When I mouse over the spot I chose it says "plasma drill in action" but after even a week nothing is happening.
Any help would be appreciated, especially since I'm completely out of stone chunks and low on everything else!  Is there even perhaps a dev tool that can finish the mining hole process?  I guess I could probably just place a deep mine down using the spawning tool, but I'd prefer to do it the hard way.  :)

Andy_Dandy

Great mod, but has copper floors been balanced towards gold floors?

I'm also of the opinion that concrete walls are all to strong compared to the plasteel ones, and at that strength are all too cheap to build regarding ressource use. I'd also like to see the Research costs increased, like Tynan increased the cost of most techs.

NB! Opinions are based on the alpha 11 version of this mod. This mod is among my favorites, but my fun is killed if its content gets too beneficial and no brainer.

Andy_Dandy

Copper floors are clearly broken. Look at this comparison:

Gold floor:

Materials: 85 gold
Work to make: 30
Beauty: 4

Copper floors:

Materials: 5 copper
Work to make: 8
Beauty: 7

Such things ruins this otherwise excellent mod and just get redicilous. I also hope for a rewamp on the concrete walls/ Research costs etc.

eatKenny

@Andy_Dandy:
i have to say this mod has not yet balanced for A12 because lack of time(to Play through a game with this mod). but now i'm burning with my work so it may take sometime to Balance it. you can PM me if you have any Balance suggestions.

bazalisk

Not sure if this has already been asked but would it be possible for you to include a floor tile to replace the default concrete with?

Just to swap the resource required from 1 steel to 1 bag of concrete.

Its just nagging at me that i have bags of concrete yet concrete floor tiles require steel  :S 

vhxh2588

Why i can't connect power to deep mine and Concrete mixer ???

eatKenny

Quote from: bazalisk on September 13, 2015, 05:33:12 AM
Not sure if this has already been asked but would it be possible for you to include a floor tile to replace the default concrete with?

Just to swap the resource required from 1 steel to 1 bag of concrete.

Its just nagging at me that i have bags of concrete yet concrete floor tiles require steel  :S

I'd like it to be a overhaul-free mod, and on the other hand, concrete is not easy to get in early game but you may need concrete floor ASAP so...

eatKenny

Quote from: vhxh2588 on September 13, 2015, 08:59:17 AM
Why i can't connect power to deep mine and Concrete mixer ???

really? can i get a screenshot?