[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Quote from: berni1212 on April 22, 2016, 08:57:46 PM
@Eatkenny can u add maby more Power Sources like water gens on deep water places or some higher tier Solar to gen more power then only Nuclear

your suggestions will be considered, i especially like the hydro generator idea...

Korn.Mil

Quote from: eatKenny on April 23, 2016, 10:28:39 AM
Quote from: Korn.Mil on April 23, 2016, 09:23:10 AM
Why there are no explosion when reactor overheats?

damn i forgot...

on the other hand: HOW CAN YOU LET THE PRECIOUS NUCLEAR POWER PLANT OVERHEAT AND EXPLODE???

edit: just updated the file in dropbox so that the NPP explodes, you can redownload it.
I mean, when its overheat and hits 0hp, and now reactor just disappears. Make a thing like, when reactor explodes, there toxic fallout begins, or something like that, and lot of fire after explosion. Big boom, you know? xD

Khaosius789

Can you buff the concrete health please? At the moment it's only slightly stronger than most of the stone blocks, so it doesn't really make sense to use it when the stone block walls offer a beauty bonus...

carpediembr

Any chance we could have a recipe for coolant? it's pretty uncommon on the traders and quite expensive sometimes. I think it would be cheaper to purchase the raw material from the trader instead using the deep mine.

Freeadama89

Still having the standing and lag bug here, I do have other mods installed now but I had this issue even when it was only your mod installed...

m33n

Quote from: carpediembr on April 28, 2016, 01:11:18 AM
Any chance we could have a recipe for coolant? it's pretty uncommon on the traders and quite expensive sometimes. I think it would be cheaper to purchase the raw material from the trader instead using the deep mine.

I second this. I had 1 coolant for like 3-4 seasons so please include some way of manufacturing it.

Freeadama89

Quote from: Canute on April 28, 2016, 02:53:46 AM
Quote from: Freeadama89 on April 28, 2016, 02:16:29 AM
Still having the standing and lag bug here, I do have other mods installed now but I had this issue even when it was only your mod installed...
Did you manaualy changed the work priorities ?
I think i read a similar problem with still standing idle pawns at some other thread.

Yea, I did change them.

carpediembr

Quote from: m33n on April 28, 2016, 03:17:58 AM
Quote from: carpediembr on April 28, 2016, 01:11:18 AM

I second this. I had 1 coolant for like 3-4 seasons so please include some way of manufacturing it.

In order to mine plasteel, you require 3 coolants, which is roughly 10silver each, making a total of 30 silver for 6 plasteel. Which sounds fine, because a single plasteel cost between 20 to 30 silver on a trader.

The issue is that is not counting the initial investment of 3k for the skydrill, plus 1k for a drill head, plus all the energy, plus everything the Deep Mine itself. And lets not talk about how uncommon it is.

eatKenny

thanks for all the ideas and suggestions, they will be worked into the next update.

Andy_Dandy

Just a thought. I'd love it if the Nuclear powerplant needed to be fueled with uranium to produce energy, and not requiring uranium to be buildt (but rather alot more stone and etc).

«Temple»

Great work Kenny like always, I've always been an fan of yours and your mods but there is 1 thing I want to ask, you make a mod just for the concrete foundations so I can build on water after placing them, if you don't want to I might and is it alright if I post it as an attachment so maybe you can put it on a dropbox download for other people like me?

eatKenny

Quote from: Andy_Dandy on May 01, 2016, 12:52:28 AM
Just a thought. I'd love it if the Nuclear powerplant needed to be fueled with uranium to produce energy, and not requiring uranium to be buildt (but rather alot more stone and etc).

sounds legit, i will try make this in next update.

eatKenny

Quote from: Hunter00064 on May 01, 2016, 01:22:05 AM
Great work Kenny like always, I've always been an fan of yours and your mods but there is 1 thing I want to ask, you make a mod just for the concrete foundations so I can build on water after placing them, if you don't want to I might and is it alright if I post it as an attachment so maybe you can put it on a dropbox download for other people like me?

please send me an attach, last time (around A8-A9 i remenber) i checked it is not possible to put a floor over water.

PS: concrete foundation over DEEP water? really?

dareddevil7

Quote from: eatKenny on May 02, 2016, 09:36:24 AM
Quote from: Andy_Dandy on May 01, 2016, 12:52:28 AM

sounds legit, i will try make this in next update.
Thinking about it, could you cannibalize code from the fueled generator and use it for the nuclear reactor

CatBattleZ

Hey, Can someone give me this mod but in alpha 12, i would apriciate it.