[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fregrant

Im not too savvy with modding. Could be replaced vanilla objects? For example, the concrete floors?

eatKenny

Quote from: Fregrant on August 17, 2016, 11:39:13 AM
Im not too savvy with modding. Could be replaced vanilla objects? For example, the concrete floors?

i got a lot of asking to replace concrete floor with concrete, i will later upload a patch to make this happen, i dont want this change included in main mod as i want this mod to be "overhaul" free.

eatKenny

Angeluss

Hey !

I have a problem, i can't use this mod because i can't buy the device ! i have no ship called "deep space mining ship" comming, how can i fix that ? :) thx !

Yuthee

Is it intended for the crafting of concrete to award 0 experience?

eatKenny

Quote from: Angeluss on August 19, 2016, 05:55:39 AM
Hey !

I have a problem, i can't use this mod because i can't buy the device ! i have no ship called "deep space mining ship" comming, how can i fix that ? :) thx !

ship will come, but they are rare, have some patience. also you can buy this item from cambat supplier too if lucky.

eatKenny

Quote from: Yuthee on August 19, 2016, 09:58:55 AM

yes it's intended, i don't think "throw the stone chunk in and pour the concrete out" will give you any skill experience.

123nick

Quote from: eatKenny on August 19, 2016, 02:50:42 PM
Quote from: Yuthee on August 19, 2016, 09:58:55 AM

yes it's intended, i don't think "throw the stone chunk in and pour the concrete out" will give you any skill experience.

have you made concrete from Core mod require concrete resource added by industrialization? or is that default, because it does not show up for me? also, for enhanced compatibility, maybe make it "poured concrete" which is different from Core concrete and does not modify Core concrete? just a suggestion :)

starburst98

so, now that the deep mine is being integrated into base rimworld in A15 what is the plan for yours? jsut merge the techs so that you unlock both mines at the same time, the base one using the scan while this one still needs the mining beam, or what?

Vakturion

G'day, just wondering if it's okay to build the nuclear power plant inside a cave with a roof. I tested it with god mode and it didn't seem to do anything bad, no heat problems anyway. Thought I'd ask before acquiring the materials :P 

Thanks!

starburst98

it's okay but i don't think you are allowed to place it normally if there is a roof. god mod kind of ignores restrictions.

Vakturion

Quote from: starburst98 on August 25, 2016, 08:00:17 AM
it's okay but i don't think you are allowed to place it normally if there is a roof. god mod kind of ignores restrictions.

Oh right, good to know. I hadn't tried placing it yet. :P

Thanks for the quick response.

eatKenny

Quote from: starburst98 on August 23, 2016, 06:45:59 PM
so, now that the deep mine is being integrated into base rimworld in A15 what is the plan for yours?

i havent played A15, let's wait and see if i can find other inspirations.

Mese

Will the nuclear power plant be made available for V15 ?

123nick

Quote from: Mese on August 30, 2016, 04:18:21 AM
Will the nuclear power plant be made available for V15 ?

probably, when the entire mod gets updated to V15 then it will to, i bet, but, if you only care about the reactor, then you might want to try the rimushima mod: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=25124.0