[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_Bigless

So, i have 2 mines with the "Mine silver" bill set to forever.
An ordinary colonist comes and after some time, he gets a small lump of silver (around 42)
A MAI with a speed skin suit comes and after some time, he gets half a stack of silver (around 264)

I love this mod.

Frankster86

For those of you who want to start with a skydriller and cant due to the item not being on the "EdB prepare carefully", all you have to do is set one of the map starting conditions to start with scattered skydrillers around the map.

eatKenny

thanks for all the supporttings, i will update this mod to A15 sometime but may take a while since my boss keeps me busy

Facepunch

pktongrimworld

Mese

Got a problem .. The nuclear reactor is trying to use wood as a fuel source so isnt working (I god moded one in to test it in a new game)

I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod , same result :(

BaconBits

Are you sure it requires wood? The fuel icon shows wood but have you tried installing a water pump? I bet it uses water. The Stone Cutting table now requires water.

Edit: It's not water either...It's Uranium

Mese

ok im a derp and deserve a slap with a wet fish , lol

I hadnt placed any Uranium for the colonists to fuel the reactor *sighs at my idiocy*

eatKenny

Quote from: BaconBits on September 04, 2016, 07:40:31 PM
The fuel icon shows wood but have you tried installing a water pump? I bet it uses water. The Stone Cutting table now requires water.

thats the problem with vanilla game, it seems that it changed "need fuel" icon from earlier alpha to "need wood" icon, it's fine in vanilla game since wood is the only fuel resource, but bad for mod as it's kind misleading if you have other fuel resources.

eric87525

Hello:
I still play A14
Where i can download [A14] Industrialisation
I can't find link

John_Bigless