[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

thanks i will consider those suggestions in the next (A16) update.

Vincent

Quote from: Canute on October 18, 2016, 07:51:38 AM
Ofcouse you can't fill a mine hole, you just drill it with an orbital laser, 100 km deep in the ground. You will need more chunks then you can mine from you map.
Next time be sure where you choose to drill.

I have no problems with the Adv. power and Nuclear power plant.

Funny thing because you also can mine an infinite amount of chunk from that hole... Gameplay and realism don't always go together, we should at least be able to remove it with devmod

lc-soz

Probe1

Oh god what did I download. 

This mod goes in 4 different directions.  All I wanted was mining and now I have a weird, unwanted rebalance of cooking. 

Make mods modular.  This is all wrong.

animagus_kitty

Quote from: Probe1 on October 22, 2016, 06:07:27 AM

This mod goes in 4 different directions.  All I wanted was mining and now I have a weird, unwanted rebalance of cooking. 

Looks like it's the Water Patch. You could *probably* just delete it...but I say this with WinRAR up trying to figure out how to install the mod, so I don't actually know.
EDIT:: I was wrong. I have no idea.

tristanv3922

I posted this on the steam workshp page, but how do I get the skydriller laser to stop shaking the screen?

It's making my head hurt and I can't make high grade steel to build the drill since it shakes so much I feel like vomitting when I press play.

Canute

The Skydriller only works a few minutes, just zoom out and scroll anywhere else until its finished.

Mortimus_Morgan

Hi, in subscription (steam) missing your mod. In workshop also no.

akahana

For some reason my stoves dont work if i use industrialisation :/ i have meat and everything but just cannot cook it

Thundercraft

Quote from: Etherdreamer on September 25, 2016, 08:51:48 PM
There it's plans for make "water pipe" system?

That might be nice. Plumbing is one of the hallmarks of modern civilization. Heck, even the ancient Romans (and other old societies) had aqueducts and such.

Q: Since the "Water Patch" changes some vanilla buildings (and vanilla cooking recipes, I assume), is there a possibility of conflicting with certain mods?

Quote from: lc-soz on October 18, 2016, 12:14:11 PM
...You don't need to fill it full, just the 1 meter close to the end...

Good point.

Quote from: Vincent on October 19, 2016, 12:29:48 AM
...you also can mine an infinite amount of chunk from that hole... Gameplay and realism don't always go together...

It's not that unrealistic. These are deep, deep holes. A lot of material can be removed from a mine shaft. Anyway, it's the same idea as Deep Core Miner and Sustainable Drill (which this inspired).

Quote from: Probe1 on October 22, 2016, 06:07:27 AMThis mod goes in 4 different directions.  All I wanted was mining and now I have a weird, unwanted rebalance of cooking.

Make mods modular.

It would be nice. Some suggestions:

The Skydriller, Deep Mine and Refinery could be part of a "Skydriller" module.

May want to make copper an optional addon as there are other mods which add their own version of copper, such as cuproPanda's CorePanda.

It'd be nice if your Concrete was separate as some may prefer to use the Concrete walls mod, instead.

Quote from: jmababa on October 18, 2016, 07:33:03 AM
...can't fill mine hole and nuclear power plant is conflict to advanced power generation so fix that separate nuclear power plant from this mod

I would also appreciate the nuclear power plant being separate. There are several mods which add a nuclear power options.

ActionCow

Quote from: Probe1 on October 22, 2016, 06:07:27 AM

Just don't install the water patch. I didn't.
Personally I only used this for concrete, nuclear and mineshafts but the mines are redundant now. The new metals are kind of annoying to me since they don't have much of a real purpose.

loly1st

Hey Eatkenny, the Refinery May be broken. i dont know if its another mod that fucks it up but this is what is says everytime i place it it: http://imgur.com/a/5JE1O

eatKenny

Quote from: loly1st on December 03, 2016, 09:39:27 AM
Hey Eatkenny, the Refinery May be broken. i dont know if its another mod that fucks it up but this is what is says everytime i place it it: http://imgur.com/a/5JE1O
thanks, i already knew this bug, will be fixed in A16.

carpediembr

Quote from: akahana on November 14, 2016, 06:02:49 AM
For some reason my stoves dont work if i use industrialisation :/ i have meat and everything but just cannot cook it

You need water.

Hydromancerx