[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asquirrel

Second on this mod for A16.  I'm missing my concrete, dude! :)

Hydromancerx

Fyrespitter

yes , you got to wait, but i can't wait no more, update pls a soon a possible, i miss it so much!!!!

Hydromancerx

Besides changing the version number I changed a file that had "warmupTicks" instead of "warmupTime" and it seems to not give an error upon loading the game. Not sure what other side effects are going on but its a start. Perhaps someone more skilled at modding could take a look.

Kolljak

i like how one of my favorite zomboid mod authors has come to the rimworld mod zone welcome we could always use excellent modders like you here hydro.

danielee

Hi, sorry for being inpatient but when would the A16 version come out? Any estimation?

eatKenny

Quote from: danielee on January 21, 2017, 12:42:21 AM
Hi, sorry for being inpatient but when would the A16 version come out? Any estimation?
i'm uncertain about A16 update due to lack of freetime.

danielee

No worries, take your time! I guess I will just order some appetizers then  :)

eatKenny

due to lack of time i have to give up this mod permanently, if someone is interested to maintain/update this mod you will have my green light. all the resource from this mod are open for using. thanks for the support!

Hydromancerx

Quote from: Hydromancerx on January 05, 2017, 06:54:54 AM
Besides changing the version number I changed a file that had "warmupTicks" instead of "warmupTime" and it seems to not give an error upon loading the game. Not sure what other side effects are going on but its a start. Perhaps someone more skilled at modding could take a look.

This has worked for me. Its an easy fix if you want to do a quick patch.

duduluu

I'd like to maintain this mod. I know some C#. I work on translating so long so thar I'm familiar to Defs.
By the way, what about your other mods?
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

pktongrimworld

The only problem is with the refinery overriding the default refinery. but other than it, it works for A16 after some fixes on the time thingies.

eatKenny

Quote from: duduluu on February 02, 2017, 05:39:44 PM
I'd like to maintain this mod. I know some C#. I work on translating so long so thar I'm familiar to Defs.
thanks! i will maintain "high caliber" and "medieval asian weapons" myself as they are almost all .xml mods.

to this mod: i did a A15b version for myself adding some new features like industrial battery, reinforced cable etc, i will upload this to dropbox when i get home tonight so hope you can bring them to A16 as well.

eatKenny

Quote from: duduluu on February 02, 2017, 05:39:44 PM
as i said i uploaded the latest A15b to https://www.dropbox.com/s/oaz894tg60096pd/Industralisation%20A15b.zip?dl=0
have fun!