[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cy-one

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 06, 2015, 07:59:21 PM
Quote from: cy-one on January 06, 2015, 08:54:00 AM
If possible, it'd be awesome if the mine would drop stuff on the floor (similar to, for example, the butcher table). That way, rock could be a byproduct of whatever one is mining for. That'd realistic.

Btw: I took a look in the files and have no idea why the mine is using this abnormal amount of energy. At least the XMLs seem to look fine.
A2B! *sort of short quiet shout, and passes quickly*
*Nods* That'd be awesome, but not THAT useful, as the mine is operated manually. My crashlanders always haul the stuff to the next storage anyway.

Daracke

Quote from: eatKenny on January 07, 2015, 01:35:58 PM
Quote from: Daracke on January 07, 2015, 12:19:20 PM
This might be a quick question do to me possibly being a dumbass, but I have a mine set up and running. It has power in it and a bill set for uranium, but I think it's taking way too long since it's been one, and nothing has popped up by it. Am I just impatient, or am I missing something? Thanks mate! :)

mining will take a while, related to the crafting skill of the pawn.
So I think the mine is supposed to be mannable, correct? When I have a pawn selected and right click the mine, there's no work option that comes up, and the orange spot for the building isn't blocked by anything.

eatKenny

Quote from: Daracke on January 07, 2015, 02:20:42 PM
This might be a quick question do to me possibly being a dumbass, but I have a mine set up and running. It has power in it and a bill set for uranium, but I think it's taking way too long since it's been one, and nothing has popped up by it. Am I just impatient, or am I missing something? Thanks mate! :)

So I think the mine is supposed to be mannable, correct? When I have a pawn selected and right click the mine, there's no work option that comes up, and the orange spot for the building isn't blocked by anything.

you need to add bills like every other worktable.

Daracke

Quote from: eatKenny on January 07, 2015, 02:25:47 PM

I do have it billed for mining uranium. Is there a skill level minimum I'm missing or something? Would other mods conflict with it?

eatKenny

Quote from: Daracke on January 07, 2015, 02:39:05 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on January 07, 2015, 02:25:47 PM

I do have it billed for mining uranium. Is there a skill level minimum I'm missing or something? Would other mods conflict with it?
mine dont have minimum skill level requirement, check if you have "Drill head".
this mod dosent change anything from vanilla game so it should work with other mods.

Daracke

mine dont have minimum skill level requirement, check if you have "Drill head".
this mod dosent change anything from vanilla game so it should work with other mods.
Yup, didn't even make a drill head, completely forgot about that. Thanks! :)

Khrysanth

Would it be possible to have the mine work bills be based on the mining skill and mining labor, rather than crafting?

eatKenny

Quote from: Khrysanth on January 07, 2015, 09:23:42 PM
Would it be possible to have the mine work bills be based on the mining skill and mining labor, rather than crafting?
sounds logical, anyone else think so?

Hargut

When iam building the Nuklearplant he says he need the materials (but i own them)

He dont add Uran and Concrete.

I use the file where i can create it inside.

[attachment deleted due to age]

eatKenny

Quote from: Hargut on January 08, 2015, 02:16:44 PM
When iam building the Nuklearplant he says he need the materials (but i own them)

seems you dont have enough concrete ;)

JoeysLucky22

If anyone is interested, I made a few quick art replacement assests that fit RimWorld's theme a little better. Just need to drop them in Mods\Industrialisation\Textures

Mine:

Cement mixer:

Drill model (the original looked a bit too similar to shells)

Concrete

Fantastic job with this mod!

eatKenny

Quote from: JoeysLucky22 on January 08, 2015, 03:55:53 PM
If anyone is interested, I made a few quick art replacement assests that fit RimWorld's theme a little better. Just need to drop them in Mods\Industrialisation\Textures

Mine:

Cement mixer:

Drill model (the original looked a bit too similar to shells)

Concrete

Fantastic job with this mod!

thanks for the texture, they haven been added to the main post ;)

JoeysLucky22

Quote from: eatKenny on January 08, 2015, 04:27:18 PMthanks for the texture, they haven been added to the main post ;)

Woah, awesome! Thanks eatKenny!

Hargut

Quote from: eatKenny on January 08, 2015, 02:50:04 PM
Quote from: Hargut on January 08, 2015, 02:16:44 PM

seems you dont have enough concrete ;)
He should still add what i got, but he dont ad d anything.
Also he hsould att Uranium, but he dont do this.
I now had to remove uranium and cement from teh requiment list :(

eatKenny

He should still add what i got, but he dont ad d anything.
Also he hsould att Uranium, but he dont do this.

sorry there is nothing i can do, it's how alpha 8 works, until you have enough resource the builder won't add resource to the blueprint.