[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shhfiftyfive

did you make the alternate textures the default ones? when i read "alternate" in the original post i assumed i didn't have to change files to get the original textures.

i prefer your original ones over joey's modern ones.

still not a fan of either texture for the concrete though. i would like something that looks like a bag or pallet of bags of "powdered concrete" (the form it is stored in before adding water at time of use).

also, is it intended that i can't place a mine indoors/under a roof?

eatKenny

i didn't change the defaut texture in this mod, maybe epyk changed it in the epyk modpack. you can check the texture folder to see if the orignal texture are still there. or you can redownload this mod from this post.

for the concrete texture, i took this as what it should look like:

and the mine should be outside in my mind:

SilverDragon

Epyk Pack indeed has the alternative textures on it by default.

EDIT: There are the photoshop .psd files in the textures folder though, but only alternative pngs. :)

BoogieMan

What's up with the Lathe? Only certain people can use it when I select them and right click it. Some people who have all labors enabled can't interact with it at all. And it's not do to reservation.

eatKenny

Quote from: BoogieMan on January 28, 2015, 02:39:30 PM
What's up with the Lathe? Only certain people can use it when I select them and right click it. Some people who have all labors enabled can't interact with it at all. And it's not do to reservation.
minimun skill requirement = 8 (people who can paper mache dosen't mean they can make drill heads ;))

ryeookin

The description says you can mine steel but that doesn't seem to be an option (I built one).
Am I missing something?

eatKenny

Quote from: ryeookin on January 28, 2015, 08:49:06 PM
The description says you can mine steel but that doesn't seem to be an option (I built one).
Am I missing something?
Mining deep iron ore gives you steel.

eatKenny

a beta release for more feedbacks from you ;)

any suggestions and bug reports are welcome!!!

dareddevil7

how would one go about increasing the stack size of concrete and the amount created?

Also is the need to start a new colony to do with obtaining bronze?

Latta

Holy God that plasma drilling effect. Such a view. Should test it soon.
Sad to restart a colony, but will worth a cost just for that.

And a source-wise question: How did you contain radiation? It should be useful when used with Crash Landing mod...
Just check if it's inside or outside, and if inside, deal radiation damage to only that room?

eatKenny

Quote from: dareddevil7 on January 31, 2015, 02:47:23 PM
how would one go about increasing the stack size of concrete and the amount created?

everything has a weak point, for concrete it's the size, i'd like to see that concrete take a lot of place(and in real life it does). but if you want you can go into Defs and change it yourself.

need to start a new colony mainly because the rework of the nuclear power plant.

eatKenny

Quote from: Latta on January 31, 2015, 03:03:52 PM
Holy God that plasma drilling effect. Such a view. Should test it soon.
Sad to restart a colony, but will worth a cost just for that.

And a source-wise question: How did you contain radiation? It should be useful when used with Crash Landing mod...
Just check if it's inside or outside, and if inside, deal radiation damage to only that room?

just wall-in the debris (no need to make a roof) you will be ok

technically: it's a glower with 30 radius, all pawns in it's "lit" cells will take damage. so block the light = block the radiation

dareddevil7

Quote from: eatKenny on January 31, 2015, 03:07:58 PM
Quote from: dareddevil7 on January 31, 2015, 02:47:23 PM

what if there are no nuclear reactors or anything in the colony?
everything has a weak point, for concrete it's the size, i'd like to see that concrete take a lot of place(and in real life it does). but if you want you can go into Defs and change it yourself.

need to start a new colony mainly because the rework of the nuclear power plant.

eatKenny

Then try it, it may work

dareddevil7

Quote from: eatKenny on January 31, 2015, 05:28:57 PM

Then try it, it may work
IT WORKS! But some sandstone was turned into sand so i don't know what that's about