[A11] Auto-hunt Beacon v2.3 (2015-06-18)

Started by Carry, January 03, 2015, 08:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carry

I'm working on A9 - release probably tomorrow.

FridayBiology

Quote from: Carry on March 01, 2015, 12:12:59 PM
I'm working on A9 - release probably tomorrow.

[strike] You've just made a friend for life. [/strike]
If you are ever in Perth, Australia. I'd like to buy you a beer, you see I've a 12 hour shift at the hospital today (labour day holiday) its going to be shit and you've just made me really happy.
(buff 50 happiness kindof way)

Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Carry

The new version for Alpha 9 is available. No new features yet, but I'm working on an option to automatically unforbid (fresh) animal corpses.

DDog

erebus2075

daft73

Thanks for this mod. I really like the idea of this. ;D

Famous Shoes

Would be fantastic if individual beacons had their own settings (or perhaps move the settings out of the ITab to make the global-nature of the settings clearer.) A use case for individual settings is one beacon covering farmed plots that designates everything to be hunted, all the time and a few others further from the main area that only designate large animals and only when the food stocks are lower.

DyDkaPro

I have some problems with texture.
I've added Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 1.11 last and get this texture bug.

sensiman

i am trying to start a new colony and when i set the beacon ,the animals listes are set for a previous biome,could you just set an option to tick and untick all kinds of animals for hunting.that is an obvious way to circumvent what causes it.

**EDIT** i tried restarting the gameand then loaded a save from the new game. the beacom shows the correct animals for the biome. hope it helps.

Carry

I look into it. Fixing it shouldn't be a problem.

Quote from: DyDkaPro on March 07, 2015, 03:46:01 PM
I have some problems with texture.
The mod combination works for me. These bugs can happen, if you change the mod configuration without restarting the game.

Quote from: Famous Shoes on March 04, 2015, 04:30:58 PM
Would be fantastic if individual beacons had their own settings
Individual settings will be part of the next update. (Using them will be optional.)

And I'm working on an 'auto-harvest' (wild plants, wood) feature. But with the release of Cities Skylines today it will take some time to finish it :)

DyDkaPro

ok. When I launch new colony my problem is gone.

Muffintrain

This mod is just so great, so why don't we have a tree version of it?

We should have this mod for tree-cutting and wild berry harvesting.

Carry

We have ... well, I have ;)

The new version has harvesting wild plants and chopping wood (with separate range and thresholds). Range, enabling thresholds and the target selection (animals, plants, trees) are now local to a beacon.

The update will probably be ready tomorrow.

InfinityKage

Quote from: Carry on March 31, 2015, 05:39:07 PM
We have ... well, I have ;)

The new version has harvesting wild plants and chopping wood (with separate range and thresholds). Range, enabling thresholds and the target selection (animals, plants, trees) are now local to a beacon.

The update will probably be ready tomorrow.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Telarin

This mod is awesome, it removes one of the most annoying micromanagement tasks in the game, and allows me to focus on something other than remembering to designate critters for hunting.

One small feature suggestion: Allow us to pick the preferred hunting order for the animals in the list. For instance, let us move Muffalo up to the top if we so choose so that they are preferred over other animals. I suppose you could use a number box similar to what is in the task overview screen, or a move up/move down mechanic similar to how bills are setup on crafting tables.