What is the lowest HP you have captured a raider at?

Started by Riker13, November 08, 2013, 08:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riker13

My lowest was 3 HP. She had 1 when she got to a bed.... xD
Pirate Teir. Save the Muffalos!

DeltaV

4 HP. They went down with ~30, but there was another person just behind them and they took a couple charge rifle hits that strayed off-target. Unsure how much they had once they got to a bed, presumably 1-2.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

JEBWrench

I got one at 4 HP as well. Never got a chance to sell said raider off before the new version rolled in, alas.

Riker13

Mine, (look above, :p) was a assassin, useless. So I sold her. End of story. xD
Pirate Teir. Save the Muffalos!

thestalkinghead

i had an intense fight early with 6 raiders in 6 of my guys, but only 2 of them had guns (did some trading early with a slaver ship found a traveller and captured the first attacker) i had to make the unarmed guys hide round a corner while the armed (pistols ) guys were shooting at them, then once they came round the corner i rushed the raiders with my unarmed guys to make them go hand to hand, it was working ok until a raider threw a grenade and took out almost everybody, i finished the last raider off with my gunners and i had to take two trips with the gunners rescuing all my incapacitated guys, there was one incapacitated raider on 11 health but i had to leave them until my guys were safe (i accidently picked them up because they were on top of one of my guys and had to drop them) but the time i had taken them to the jail cell the were at 1 health